Stay at this Hampton, New Hampshire hotel offering convenient access to Hampton Beach, Lee USA Speedway and a variety of corporate locations.
Whether traveling to southern coastal New Hampshire for business or pleasure, the BEST WESTERN PLUS The Inn at Hampton is sure to offer the best in accommodations, amenities and customer service. This Hampton area hotel boasts 71 well-appointed guest rooms and suites, each featuring cable satellite television and free wireless high-speed Internet access. Start the morning off with a complimentary full breakfast buffet before enjoying an array of other hotel amenities including an indoor heated swimming pool, exercise facility, game room, full business services and meeting/banquet facilities accommodating up to 500.
The BEST WESTERN PLUS The Inn at Hampton is conveniently located less than ten miles from a variety of local attractions including the Hampton Beach, Apple Crest Orchards where guests can pick their own fruit and Water Country Water Park. Enjoy an array of year round events such as concerts at the Casino Ballroom venue, the Fall Foliage Festival and the Seafood Festival. Traveling on business? The hotel is less than eight miles from Lilly/Information, Foss, Lindt Chocolate, Seabrook Station Nuclear Power Plant and Unitil. Guests will also enjoy a short 45 mile drive into Boston, Massachusetts to see the sights of another historic east coast city.
The Friendly, helpful staff at the BEST WESTERN PLUS The Inn at Hampton is ready to ensure a fun-filled memorable stay in Hampton, New Hampshire. Make a reservation today and save! Enjoy your stay.
- Exercise facilities
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- Indoor pool, heated
- Exercise facility, open from 6:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- 24-hour front desk
- Baggage hold
- Laundromat, coin operated
- Express checkout
- Game room, video arcade
- Cable/satellite television
- Car rental desk
- Business center
- Fax services
- Computer available
- Photocopy machine
- Audio/visual equipment
- Mail services
- Wedding services
- Meeting room
- Banquet facilities
- Weight lifting equipment
- Conference facilities
- Ballroom, 6:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Coffee shop
- Hearing impaired services
- Elevators, wheelchair accessible
- Parking for the physically challenged, free outdoor accessible
- Stair stepper
- Ice/vending machine
- Outdoor parking
- Truck/RV parking and motor coach
- Stationary bike
- Higher rates may apply for holidays or special events
- Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Printer available and PC
- Dry cleaning, same day
- Porterage/bell services upon request
- Interior corridor
- Safe deposit box, in rooms
Non smoking rooms: 66
Public Space ADA Accessible Features:
- Accessible parking spaces and signage (car and van)
- Accessible parking space that is 96-inches wide with an appropriate access aisle
- An accessible route that allows for approaching and entering the hotel
- An accessible lobby entrance door
- An accessible reception desk or accessible folding shelf or reception area
- Accessible table in eating area
- The eating area has self-service shelves and dispensing devices within reach range
- Public restrooms accessible
Guest Room Mobility Accessible Features:
- Accessible doors and doorways (at least 32-inches of clear width passage)
- Accessible bathrooms and features, including shower/tub
- Accessible room controls (e.g. HVAC and lighting)
- Accessible clear floor space
Guest Room Communication Assist Features:
- Closed-caption televisions
- Visual notification devices for telephones
- Telephones have volume control
- Across the street from Olearys Pub, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, 11:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- Across the street from Ron-Jillians, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner, 12:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- 0.50 mile(s) from Old Salt Restaurant, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, 6:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- 0.50 mile(s) from Hagans Bar and Grill, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner, 12:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Widow Fletchers, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner, 12:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m., closed Monday
- 1.00 mile(s) from Galley Hatch, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, 6:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- 2.50 mile(s) from Bonta, fast food, Italian, open for: dinner, 5:30 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- 3.00 mile(s) from Ron’s Landing, full service, American, open for: dinner, 11:00 p.m., closed Sunday
- 5.00 mile(s) from Abercrombie, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner, 12:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- 5.00 mile(s) from Townlyne Grill, full service, American, open for: dinner, 3:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
At the BEST WESTERN PLUS The Inn of Hampton we offer professional, well-appointed function space for any type of occasion or meeting.
The conference center has dedicated parking for 150, a portico drop-off, handicap access and a private setting. The entrance has double automatic doors, a large foyer with a coat check, dedicated restrooms and computerized conditioned space. All the function halls have 11 foot-high ceilings with chandeliers, sconces, recessed lighting, as well a natural lighting for maximum ambience. There are many outlets, audio plug-ins, hard wired and wireless internet and access to any Audio Visual needs.
Attached to the conference center is a full-service kitchen so banquets can be set up and catered to your needs as well as dance floors, staging and pipe-and-drape. Catering menus are available. The conference center staff and the on-site catering manager will ensure your function goes smoothly.
- 0.10 mile(s) from Captain’s Cove, adventure mini-golf
- 4.00 mile(s) from Apple Crest Orchards, apple picking, hay rides, pumpkin patch, gift store
- 6.00 mile(s) from Ioka Theater, movie and music theatre
- 10.00 mile(s) from Seabrook Greyhound Park, racing track, NH State Park and Seacoast Science Center
- 15.00 mile(s) from Strawberry Bank, art museum
- 20.00 mile(s) from Children’s Museum, Dover, NH
- 45.00 mile(s) from Fenway Park, baseball park
- 2.50 mile(s) from Hampton Beach
- 4.00 mile(s) from Casino Ballroom, concert venue
- 7.00 mile(s) from Water Country, water park in Portsmouth, NH
- 15.00 mile(s) from Portsmouth Music Hall, movie and music theatre
- 15.00 mile(s) from New England Dragway, drag racing
- 25.00 mile(s) from Lee USA Speedway, auto racing
- 15.00 mile(s) from Newington Mall
- 15.00 mile(s) from Kittery Outlets, shopping center