Year-round events at the Saratoga Performing Arts Center are just some of the entertainment options for guests at this Saratoga Springs hotel.
However, many guests choose to simply relax when staying at this Saratoga Springs hotel. With a convenient mini-fridge and microwave in every room along with free Wi-Fi, business and leisure travelers alike have all the comforts of home. Whether you’re in town for a college graduation or a meeting with Ace Hardware Distribution, cap off your trip with a visit to the New York Ballet, just a short drive from the property.
Business travelers with Global Foundries and Quad Graphics especially enjoy the warm hospitality and quality that only Best Western can provide. A prime location completes the allure. Just one mile from NY-87 and close to Amtrak downtown, it’s never been easier to explore while on vacation. Shopping and recreation are minutes away, but peace and quiet are also on the daily agenda, since this Saratoga Springs hotel is in a quiet setting just on the outskirts of the city.
Enjoy pillow-top mattresses and guest rooms with the latest amenities to make your stay as peaceful as possible. Our helpful staff members double as local ambassadors and are always happy to offer tips and recommendations on places to dine, shop and sightsee.
Reserve a relaxing stay at BEST WESTERN PLUS Park Inn now! Enjoy your stay.
- Exercise facilities
- 100% smoke free hotel
- Exercise facility Open from 6:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.
- Complimentary breakfast
- 24-hour front desk
- Baggage hold
- Late check out based on availability for an additional fee
- Safe deposit box
- Business center
- Fax services
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Outdoor pool
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Ice/vending machines
- Free parking, except on special events
- Outdoor parking
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Hot tub
- Computer available
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy machine
- Convenience store/Sundry limited snacks and beverages
- Truck/RV parking, limited
- Free High-speed Internet access in public areas and all guest rooms
- Stationary bike
- Inter corridor
- Parking is free, on the exception of special event days where more than one car will cost extra
- Property meets ADA of 1990 (US hotels only)
- Accessible parking spaces and signage (car and van)
- Accessible parking space that is 96-inches wide with an appropriate access aisle
- An accessible route that allows for approaching and entering the hotel
- An accessible lobby entrance door
- Interior routes to public spaces that do not have abrupt level changes
- An accessible reception desk or accessible folding shelf or reception area
- Room signage: 60-inches to sign center above finished floor
- Accessible table in eating area
- The eating area has self-service shelves and dispensing devices within reach range
- Public restrooms accessible
- Accessible business center
- Accessible doors and doorways (at least 32-inches of clear width passage)
- Accessible bathrooms and features, including shower/tub
- Accessible room controls (e.g. HVAC and lighting)
- Accessible clear floor space
- Closed-caption televisions
- Visual notification devices for telephones
- Telephones have volume control
- Visual fire alarms
- Visual smoke alarms
- 1.00 mile(s) from Morrisey, American, 12:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- 1.00 mile(s) from McDonald’s®, fast food, 6:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- 2.00 mile(s) from Hibachi, Japanese, 11:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- 2.00 mile(s) from Esperanto, Mediterranean, Mexican, 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- 2.00 mile(s) from Sushi Thai Garden, Japanese, 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- 2.00 mile(s) from Chianti, Italian, 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- 3.00 mile(s) from Friendly’s, American, 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- 3.00 mile(s) from Old Brian Inn, continental, 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Morrisey, American, 12:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- 5.00 mile(s) from Applebee’s, American, 12:00 noon to 10:00 p.m.
- 0.50 mile(s) from Saratoga Spa State Park, distinguished by its classical architecture and listed as a National Historic Landmark, is noted for its diverse cultural, aesthetic and recreational resources.
- 1.50 mile(s) from Roosevelt Mineral Baths, these are said to have physical and psychological benefits
- 3.00 mile(s) from Children’s Museum, interactive exhibits, hands-on programs, and daily events
- 4.00 mile(s) from Saratoga Race Course, historic home of Thoroughbred Horse Racing
- 21.00 mile(s) from Saratoga Historic Park, home of the Revolutionary War Battlefields, Schuyler House and Saratoga National Cemetery
- 1.00 mile(s) from Saratoga Performing Arts, partially enclosed amitheater that hosts a variety of pop, jazz and classical music concerts, summer home to the NYC Ballet and the Philadelphia Philharmoic Orchestra
- 3.00 mile(s) from Downtown Saratoga Springs, huge variety of shopping, dining, and entertainment
- 3.00 mile(s) from Saratoga Gaming and Raceway, includes slot machines and harness horse racing
- 4.00 mile(s) from National Museum of Horse Racing, dedicated to Thoroughbred horse racing
- 30.00 mile(s) from Six Flags® Great Escape, theme park
- 1.00 mile(s) from Stewart’s Convenience Store
- 3.00 mile(s) from downtown Saratoga Springs
- d2.00 mile(s) from Clifton Park Center Mall
- 30.00 mile(s) from Crossgates Mall
- 2.00 mile(s) from Rite Aid Pharmacy
- 7.00 mile(s) from Wilton Mall
- 25.00 mile(s) from Colonie Center Mall
- 3.00 mile(s) from Quad Graphics
- 1.00 mile(s) from bicycling
- 1.50 mile(s) from gambling casino
- Bathtub seat available
- 3.00 mile(s) from Saratoga Rowing Center
- 3.00 mile(s) from bowling
- 3.00 mile(s) from fishing
- 5.00 mile(s) from theater
- 1.00 mile(s) from driving range
- 2.00 mile(s) from Saratoga Race Course, thoroughbred horseracing
- 2.00 mile(s) from Brown’s Beach, swimming and boat rentals
- 3.00 mile(s) from Saratoga Polo Association, polo club and games
- 3.00 mile(s) from Saratoga National Golf
- 5.00 mile(s) from Albany-Saratoga Speedway, motor racing
- 19.00 mile(s) from Glen Falls
- 30.00 mile(s) from Albany
- 21.00 mile(s) from Lake George
- 35.00 mile(s) from Schenectady
- 3.00 mile(s) from Adirondack Trailways
- 5.00 mile(s) from Amtrak
- 3.00 mile(s) from Saratoga Springs, NY
- 20.00 mile(s) from Albany International Airport
- 4.00 mile(s) from Skidmore College
- 25.00 mile(s) from Rensselaer Polytechnic
- 25.00 mile(s) from Adirondack Community College
- 30.00 mile(s) from SUNY Albany
- 4.00 mile(s) from Empire State College
- 25.00 mile(s) from Russell Sage College
- 25.00 mile(s) from Union College
- 30.00 mile(s) from College of Saint Rose
For Reservations : Click Here