Enjoy a totally new experience at our modern, spacious and comfortable full service hotel and conference center. The entire hotel has been beautifully transformed inside and out with a multi-million dollar renovation.
Leisure guests should know that activities change with the season, ensuring there is always something new to do near our hotel. The Catskills offer hiking, tubing, farmers markets and county fairs in the summer and spring. Have fun at the Headless Horsemen Haunted Hayride and pumpkin and apple picking in the fall. Enjoy skiing, snowboarding and snow tubing during the winter at Hunter, Windham and Belleayre Mountains. We’re the perfect pet-friendly hotel for guests participating at (HITS) Horse Shows in the Sun in Saugerties, NY.
Business travelers trekking between New York City and Albany often seek lodging at our hotel and enjoy the calm, scenic atmosphere. The 24-hour business center and free Wi-Fi access are at your disposal as you work. Our conference center has multiple banquet and conference rooms for your next corporate event, as well as an indoor courtyard for more casual social gatherings.
At the BEST WESTERN PLUS Kingston Hotel and Conference Center you can enjoy hiking, biking, rock climbing, shopping and sightseeing in this historic Hudson River Valley region. Plenty of fun can be found at the hotel, too, in the Garden Courtyard, with an indoor heated salt water pool, a new fitness center and game room.
Kingston has become a center for the arts. Working artist studios, galleries, music and performance venues create a vibrant cultural mix, minutes from the hotel.
Make a reservation today to book your next stay! Enjoy your stay!
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Complimentary breakfast
- Cocktail lounge. Lounge on site is located just off the lobby and is in a combined space with our restaurant. First Capitol Bistro and Bar
- Indoor pool Heated Enjoy our pool which is open daily from 10am to 10pm.
- Weight lifting equipment
- Stair stepper
- Stationary bike
- Interior corridors
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff, English, Spanish, Italian
- Porterage/bell services
- Guest laundry, 8 a.m. to 10 p.m., fee of $2.50
- Laundromat Guest laundry room with a washer and dryer, 8:00am to 10:00pm, coin operated,
- Express check in
- Express check out
- Late check out may request 2pm at no charge, able to accommodate on most days, please check with front desk before 12pm
- Game room
- Cable or satellite television Cable TV
- Free wireless internet available in public areas; Free in-room wireless internet access; Free wireless internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Business center, 24 hours, free, computer access with printer
- Audio/visual equipment and services
- Meeting facilities. Plaza Ballroom A & B – 3,120 square feet, airwall to divide room
- Banquet facilities. Gazebo Room – 1,500 square feet
- Conference facilities. Plaza C & D – 1,261 square feet, airwall to divide room
- Ballroom. Garden Courtyard – 2,500 square feet
- Convenience store/Sundry
- Parking for the physically challenged, 24 hours, free
- Ice/vending machines
- Free parking, 24 hours
- Outdoor parking, 24 hours, free
- Truck/RV parking, easy in and out, 24 hours, free
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Fireplace in lobby
- Conference planning services
- Bathtub seat available
- Closed-caption TV
- Raised toilet with grab bars available
- Knock lights available
- Safety bar in shower available
- Walk-in shower available
- Extra wide doors in bathrooms
- Lowered vanity areas
- Property meets ADA of 1990 (US hotels only)
- First Capitol Bistro and Bar, on premises, Full Service, American, Open for: dinner, This is the perfect place to meet friends or relax after a day of meetings. Catch up with your sports team or kick back at the fireplace with the perfect martini or local brew. With a modern, contemporary decor the fresh house salads and appetizers will appeal to the vegetarian while the meat-eaters will be satiated with steaks and chops cooked to order. Our menu offers deli style handcrafted sandwiches, house specialties including chicken and seafood dishes, pastas and certified Angus burgers.
- 1 mile(s) from Le Canard Enchaine, Full Service, French, Open for: lunch, dinner, Enjoy a classic French meal in a casual bistro atmosphere.
- 1 mile(s) from Stella’s, Full Service, Italian, Open for: lunch, dinner, Old world traditional Italian cooking in a cozy charming atmosphere.
- .50 mile(s) from Kyoto Sushi, Full Service, Japanese, Open for: lunch, dinner, Modern decor with delicious sushi and Japanese cuisine.
- 2 block(s) from Hoffman House, Full Service, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, A National Historic Landmark – Circa 1711. Tavern menu available. Summer patio dining and winter fireside dining.
- 2 mile(s) from Ship to Shore, Full Service, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, An American Bistro with a taste of Old New York Steak House. Located in the historic waterfront district.
- 2 mile(s) from Savona’s Pizza, Fast Food, Italian, Open for: lunch, dinner, Gourmet pizza, calzones, strombolis and hero sandwiches. Take-out, eat-in or delivery available.
- 2 mile(s) from Dermot Mahoney’s Irish Pub, International, Open for: lunch, dinner, Restaurant and Pub. Traditional Irish pub with outdoor dining and live music.
- 3 mile(s) from Hickory BBQ & Smokehouse, Full Service, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, Rustic dining with fireplace and outdoor patio. Traditional BBQ smokehouse features ribs, pork, and great fixin’s.
- 2 mile(s) from Bowery Dugout, Full Service, Seafood, Open for: lunch, Kingston’s oldest and finest seafood restaurant. Live Maine lobsters available.
- 3 block(s) from Wing Shui, Full Service, Chinese, Open for: dinner, Szechuan and Cantonese food to take out or delivery available.
- 2 block(s) from Chic’s Restaurant and Bar, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, Sports Bar. Watch your favorite sporting events on 10 big flat screen TV’s including NFL Sunday Ticket. Wings, Burgers and more.
- 1 mile(s) from Broadway Lights Diner, Full Service, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, Family owned diner and cafe. Traditional menu and authentic Greek specialties. Less than one mile from the hotel.
- 3 mile(s) from Mariner’s Harbor, Full Service, Seafood, Open for: dinner,
- 2 mile(s) from Frank Guidos Little Italy, Full Service, Italian, Open for: lunch, dinner, Family style celebration dining with platters to share.
- 2 mile(s) from Christina’s, Full Service, Continental, Open for: lunch, dinner, Complete early bird specials, regular dinners, and daily special’s. Receive 10% off your meal with room key.
Kingston NY Hotels | BEST WESTERN PLUS Kingston Hotel and Conference Center
- 5 mile(s) from Senate House, Senate House State Historic Site- guided tours, 1st – 19th century artifacts
- 2 mile(s) from Trolley Museum of NY, Trolley rides and visitors center
- 25 mile(s) from Culinary Institute, Tours and fine dining
- 20 mile(s) from Vanderbilt Estate, Year round tours of this Federal Historic site
- 50 mile(s) from Brotherhood Winery, tours and tastings
- 30 mile(s) from Dutch’s Spirts, Pine Plains, NY
- 2 mile(s) from Maritime Museum, Hudson River Maritime Museum –
- 2 mile(s) from Hudson River Cruises, Guided sight seeing river cruise on the historic Hudson River
- 20 mile(s) from FDR Estate, In Hyde Park, NY. Tours of Franklin Roosevelts home
- 50 mile(s) from West Point, guide tours of US Army Military Academy
- 20 mile(s) from Tuthilltown Spirts, Gardiner NY – tours and tasting
- 10 mile(s) from Shwangunk Wine Trail, several wineries in a 30 mile radius
- .50 mile(s) from Kingston Plaza. Nearby strip mall featuring grocery store, hardware, pharmacy, automotive, wine & liquor, card shop. Walking distance to hotel.
- 3 mile(s) from Hudson Valley Mall. Large indoor mall. Major anchor stores, Best Buy®, Macy’s®, Target®, JC Penny®, Dick’s Sporting Goods®, Sears®.
- 12 mile(s) from Woodstock. Nearby village with town center featuring unique shops and art galleries, craft and boutique shops.
- .50 mile(s) from Uptown Kingston. Historic district with boutiques, arts galleries, antique shops.
- 3 mile(s) from Rondout Waterfront. Historic Waterfront district with small boutiques and specialty shops.
- 10 mile(s) from Rhinebeck. Nearby village featuring high-end boutiques and shops.
The BEST WESTERN PLUS Kingston Hotel and Conference Center welcomes you to our facility which has over 8,300 square feet of flexible meeting space. The Plaza Ballroom has over 3,000 square feet and is the ideal setting for your next corporate event or social gathering. We also have three other finely appointed smaller conference rooms that are perfect for board meetings, negotiations, or intimate family gatherings. Each conference room is equipped with complimentary access to our audio address system and electric operated projection screens. We also offer both wired and wireless Internet access at no additional cost.
The beautiful, airy garden Courtyard offers 2,500 square feet of exhibit space for your trade show. This expansive space could be also used for receptions or other unique events.
Let our professional conference staff assist you with your audio visual, catering, and program needs.
For assistance please contact our Sales Department at Ext. 368, Monday-Friday from 9-5PM or outside the hotel at (845) 338-1299. We are dedicated to having your important event be a complete success!
For Reservations : Click Here