This Dunkirk, NY hotel offers clean rooms, luxuriously appointed accommodations, an affordable price and a location near Lake Erie, Lily Dale, Nestle Purina and SUNY Fredonia.
Those traveling for work can make the most of their trip, as so many of the area’s corporate locations and organizations are near this New York hotel. Enjoy just a short commute to Nestle Purina, Carriage House, COTT and Fieldbrook Farms. The Buffalo Niagara International Airport is just 25 miles away from the BEST WESTERN Dunkirk & Fredonia Inn, ensuring that you won’t need to waste any time while traveling to this Dunkirk, NY hotel.
Whatever the culinary craving, you will never have to travel far from this New York Best Western – Applebee’s®, Bob Evans®, Wing City Grille are just a few minutes away. Experience the great shopping near this New York hotel at Chautauqua Mall and Walden Galleria Mall.
Play or unwind in the indoor heated pool and hot tub at this Dunkirk hotel. Many guests also delight in having a business center and a 24-hour beverage and fruit bar at this Lake Erie Hotel.
This Dunkirk, NY hotel provides luxurious and spacious rooms that offer high-speed Internet access, a flat panel television with cable television and HBO®, a refrigerator, desk, coffee maker, complimentary weekday editions of USA Today and much more. Sink into these comfortable beds at this SUNY Fredonia hotel and wake up feeling refreshed to a delicious complimentary continental breakfast each morning.
For an affordable visit to Dunkirk, NY, reserve a stay online at the BEST WESTERN Dunkirk & Fredonia Inn today!
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Complimentary breakfast
- Indoor pool, heated
- Complimentary use of fitness room at nearby facility”
- Interior corridor
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning, same day available
- Express check out
- Late check out, fees apply
- Safe deposit box
- Cable or satellite television
- Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Business center
- Printer available
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Computer modem hookups
- Photocopy machine
- Mail services, will mail from front desk we also sell stamps
- Hearing impaired services, assistive devices upon request
- Physically challenged facilities
- Cold weather hook-ups
- Ice/vending machines
- Outdoor parking
- Accessible parking spaces and signage (car and van)
- Accessible parking space that is 96-inches wide with an appropriate access aisle
- An accessible route that allows for approaching and entering the hotel
- An accessible lobby entrance door
- Interior routes to public spaces that do not have abrupt level changes
- An accessible reception desk or accessible folding shelf or reception area
- Room signage: 60-inches to sign center above finished floor
- Accessible table in eating area
- The eating area has self-service shelves and dispensing devices within reach range
- Public restrooms accessible
- Accessible business center
- Accessible fitness center
- Accessible doors and doorways (at least 32-inches of clear width passage)
- Accessible bathrooms and features, including shower/tub
- Accessible room controls (e.g. HVAC and lighting)
- Accessible clear floor space
- Closed-caption televisions
- Visual notification devices for telephones
- Telephones have volume control
- Visual fire alarms
- Visual smoke alarms
- Adjacent to Applebee’s, Bar/Lounge, Steak House, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- Across the street from Bob Evans, Full Service, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 5.00 mile(s) from Paynes Kettle & Keg, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, family dining in room away from bar. Good Home cooked meals
- 1.00 mile(s) from Wing City Grill, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, sports bar specializes in wings
- 1.00 mile(s) from China Buffet, Buffet, Chinese, Open for: lunch, dinn
- 3.00 mile(s) from Local Vineyards, wine tasting and tours.
- 6.00 mile(s) from Dunkirk Lighthouse, seasonal tours.
- 11.00 mile(s) from Seneca Gaming and Bingo, open 24 hours for gaming, bingo every afternoon and night of the week.
- 60.00 mile(s) from Niagara Casino, 24 hour gaming.
- 5.00 mile(s) from Lake Erie, fishing, boardwalk with local vendors, and a pier.
- 7.00 mile(s) from Point Gratiot, lakeside park, picnic, swimming, beach area and playground.
- 15.00 mile(s) from Amish Country, where the Amish live. They have a few shops with quilts, furniture and leather products.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Dunkirk Fredonia Plaza, variety of small stores
- 18.00 mile(s) from Cross Roads, flea and craft market (farmers market)
- 15.00 mile(s) from Chautauqua Mall, shopping center
- 40.00 mile(s) from Walden Galleria Mall
- 2.00 mile(s) from Field Brook Farms, ice-cream plant
- 5.00 mile(s) from Nestle Purina Pet Care Company
- 5.00 mile(s) from Cliffstar Corporation
- 3.00 mile(s) from Carriage House
- 5.00 mile(s) from Niagara Mohawk
- 15.00 mile(s) from C & E Telephone
For Reservations : Click Here