There’s something for everyone at this Sparta, WI hotel, close to bicycling trails, winter sports, festivals and the Fort McCoy Army Base.
The BEST WESTERN PLUS Sparta Trail Lodge is an ideal destination for the business and leisure traveler alike. Sparta and the surrounding areas are the outdoor lover’s dream. Known as the Bicycling Capital of America, Sparta is a hub for four state biking trails spanning more than 100 miles. In the winter months, guests can enjoy skiing at the nearby Whitetail Ski Area and 265 miles of snowmobiling trails throughout Monroe County. This Sparta hotel is also close to bowling tournaments, hiking, golfing, hunting and fishing, as well as seasonal festivals like the Butterfest, Cranberry Festival and Octoberfest. And, of course, what visit to Sparta is complete without seeing the world’s largest bike?
Corporate travelers appreciate that this Sparta hotel is close to local businesses, such as Matthews® Solocam®, Century Foods International and McPherson Guitars. We are also the closest hotel to Fort McCoy Army Base, located just two miles away. And if you are looking for a meeting and event facility in Sparta, the BEST WESTERN PLUS Sparta Trail Lodge offers a conference room perfect for corporate meetings or smaller events.
This Wisconsin Best Western hotel offers amenities that make our guests feel right at home, including TV’s in the guest bathrooms. We offer well-appointed standard guest rooms, business suites and kitchenette suites, all featuring cable satellite TV, a microwave and refrigerator. Our guests start their day with a complimentary full breakfast, and have the option of enjoying dinner and drinks at our onsite restaurant, Brewski’s Pub & Grill. For family-friendly fun, take advantage of our three pools, including a kiddie pool with alligator slide, and hot tub.
To create an unforgettable trip to Sparta, Wisconsin, contact the friendly staff at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Sparta Trail Lodge today!
- Exercise facilities
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Restaurant on-site
- Complimentary breakfast
- Cocktail lounge
- Indoor pool
- Steam room, sauna
- Hot tub
- Bicycling trails
- Exercise facility, open from 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Gift shop or newsstand
- 24-hour front desk
- Guest laundry
- Ice/vending machines
- Truck/RV parking
- Free parking
- Meeting facilities
- Fax services
- Photocopy services
- Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms; All guest rooms are hardwired for Internet access
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Weight lifting equipment
- Universal gym
- Stair stepper
- Stationary bike
- Interior corridor
- Express check out
- Cable or satellite television, 74 channels cable television
- Business center, open 24-hours
- Convenience store/Sundry
- Cold weather hook-ups
- 24-hour security
- Rooms include a well lit oversized desk area, a dataport connection with high-speed Internet access; toll free 800 and local calls, complimentary newspaper and a complimentary full or continental breakfast.
- Accessible parking spaces and signage (car and van)
- Accessible parking space that is 96-inches wide with an appropriate access aisle
- An accessible route that allows for approaching and entering the hotel
- An accessible lobby entrance door
- Interior routes to public spaces that do not have abrupt level changes
- An accessible reception desk or accessible folding shelf or reception area
- Room signage: 60-inches to sign center above finished floor
- Accessible table in eating area
- The eating area has self-service shelves and dispensing devices within reach range
- Public restrooms accessible
- Accessible doors and doorways (at least 32-inches of clear width passage)
- Accessible bathrooms and features, including shower/tub
- Accessible room controls (e.g. HVAC and lighting)
- Accessible clear floor space
- Closed-caption televisions
- Visual notification devices for door knocks
- Telephones have volume control
- Visual fire alarms
- Visual smoke alarms
- Brewski’s Pub & Grill, on premises, pub, American, open for: dinner, 4:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m., dinner and drinks. Closed on Holidays
- 1 mile(s) from Eastern Chinese, buffet, Chinese, open for: lunch, dinner, 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- 1 mile(s) from China Buffet, buffet, Chinese, open for: lunch, dinner, 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- 1 mile(s) from Country Kitchen, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, family restaurant, 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- 2 mile(s) from Pizza Hut, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner, 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- 2 mile(s) from Club Oasis, bar/lounge, American, open for: dinner, supper club, 4:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- 3 mile(s) from Jake’s Northwoods, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, supper club, 4:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- 1 mile(s) from Ben Biken, world’s largest bike
- 1 mile(s) from Sparta Indoor Ice Arena
- 1 mile(s) from Butterfest
- 2 mile(s) from Whitetail Ski Area
- 25 mile(s) from Cranberry Museum
- 25 mile(s) from Warren’s Cranberry Festival
- 1 mile(s) from Bicycling Capitol of America
- 1 mile(s) from Deke Slayton Memorial Space & Bike Museum
- 1 mile(s) from Sparta Golf Course
- 2 mile(s) from Fort McCoy Army Base
- 14 mile(s) from Little Falls Railroad & Doll Museum
- 25 mile(s) from Woods & Meadows Hunting Reserve
- 30 mile(s) from Octoberfest
- 0.5 mile(s) from Century Foods
- 2 mile(s) from Multistack
- 2 mile(s) from McPherson Guitars
- 2 mile(s) from Mathews Inc., Compound Bow Company
- 2 mile(s) from Northern Engraving
- 30 mile(s) from La Crosse
- 95 mile(s) from Rochester, Minnesota
- 117 mile(s) from Madison
- 145 mile(s) from Appleton
- 184 mile(s) from Milwaukee
- 77 mile(s) from Eau Claire
- 109 mile(s) from Stevens Point
- 119 mile(s) from Dubuque, Iowa
- 160 mile(s) from St. Paul, Minnesota
- 255 mile(s) from Chicago
- 2 mile(s) from Fort McCoy Airport
- 30 mile(s) from La Crosse Amtrak
- 117 mile(s) from Madison Airport
- 20 mile(s) from Tomah Greyhound
- 30 mile(s) from La Crosse Municipal Airport
For Reservations : Click Here