This hotel in Tigard, Oregon offers a convenient location with access to many Portland area attractions, such as Bridgeport Village Shops, OHSU and great golf courses.
Choose from standard rooms, business rooms or four different kinds of suites when staying at this Tigard, OR hotel. These comfortable, spacious rooms feature travel amenities that make each stay feel like home. Enjoy generous amenities such as a loveseat or sofa, refrigerator, microwave and free wireless Internet access.
The guests of this BEST WESTERN PLUS Northwind Inn & Suites can fuel up for the day with a complimentary full breakfast. An exercise facility, meeting space for up to 90 people, guest laundry, indoor pool, hot tub and free parking are just a few more of the many amenities available at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Northwind Inn & Suites.
Whatever the culinary craving, this Tigard, OR hotel has something nearby – just travel a short while and dine Mazatlan, O’Brien’s Irish Pub, Big Town Hero and Pacific Breeze.
This Portland area hotel is located near many area attractions, such as Bridgeport Village Shops, Ponzi Vineyards, Tualatin River National Wildlife Refuge, Pearl District, Oregon Zoo and two golf courses.
This OHSU hotel with exceptional service is also located near many business and schools, including Nike, Legacy Meridian Park Hospital, Portland State, Tualatin High Tech Complex, University of Portland and Intel.
The BEST WESTERN PLUS Northwind Inn & Suites is en route to many popular cities, such as Beaverton, Hillsboro, Sherwood and Newberg. A 22-mile commute to the Portland International Airport makes traveling to and from this Tigard, Oregon hotel easy and convenient.
For a remarkable trip to Tigard, OR at a hotel with the quality service you come to trust in the Best Western name, make a reservation at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Northwind Inn & Suites today for a great deal!
- Exercise facilities
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Complimentary USA Today or The Oregonian
- Complimentary breakfast
- Indoor pool
- Hot tub
- Exercise facility 24 Hour
- Ice/vending machines
- Free parking
- Interior corridor
- High-speed Internet access
- Stationary bike
- Dry Cleaning
- Free wireless Internet available in public areas; Free in-room wireless Internet access; Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Business rooms with king-size bed
- 1,200 square foot meeting space
- Dataports for easy on-line access
- L-shaped desks with executive office chairs and dual-line phone
- Bathtub seat available
- Free incoming and local outgoing faxes
- Free copies up to 25
- Voice mail
- Friendly, professional staff that will make it feel like home
- Early check-in when available
- Close to shopping and golf
- Free local and toll-free calls
- Complimentary newspapers
- The King Suite is perfect for the business traveler. It comes equipped with a king bed, spacious sitting area with a desk and divider wall, and a 32-inch flat panel TV with remote.
- This room comes equipped with two queen-sized beds, small sitting area with desk and table, and a 37-inch flat panel TV with remote. Perfect for a family of four. Large enough to accomodate a rollaway bed.
- The Family Suite is perfect for a large family or those that want separate bedrooms without getting two separate guest rooms. This room comes equipped with two queen beds in one room and one queen bed in the additional room. Two full-sized bathrooms, two 32-inch flat panel TV’s with remotes and a small sitting room with desk and table.
- This king suite is perfect for the honeymoon couple or just a weekend getaway. This room is equipped with a king bed, hot tub separate from the bathroom, 32-inch flat panel TV with remote, sitting area with couch or chair and a desk.
- Accessible parking spaces and signage (car and van)
- Accessible parking space that is 96-inches wide with an appropriate access aisle
- An accessible route that allows for approaching and entering the hotel
- An accessible lobby entrance door
- Interior routes to public spaces that do not have abrupt level changes
- An accessible reception desk or accessible folding shelf or reception area
- Room signage: 60-inches to sign center above finished floor
- Accessible table in eating area
- The eating area has self-service shelves and dispensing devices within reach range
- Public restrooms accessible
- Accessible doors and doorways (at least 32-inches of clear width passage)
- Accessible bathrooms and features, including shower/tub
- Accessible room controls (e.g. HVAC and lighting)
- Accessible clear floor space
- Closed-caption televisions
- Telephones have volume control
- Wu’s Open Kitchen, Asian
- Mazatlan, Mexican
- Shari’s, family
- Mashita’s Teriyaki
- O’Brien’s Irish Pub
- Pacific Breeze, Viet and Thai
- Subway, fast service
- McDonald’s, fast service
- Big Town Hero, fast service
- Carl’s Jr., fast service
The BEST WESTERN PLUS Northwind Inn & Suites has 1,200 square feet of professional meeting space. Included in the cost of the room is a television/VCR, overhead projector, flip chart with easel and large dry erase board (conveniently hidden behind folding doors). The screen is hidden behind beautiful woodwork and pulls down from the ceiling. A podium with a microphone is also available for your use.
To make your meeting time more comfortable, we also have a counter with a refrigerator and sink, perfect for offering snacks and beverages. While catering for luncheons and dinners are provided through quality vendors in the community, the hotel offers a continental breakfast, coffee, tea, sodas and fresh baked cookies.
Come experience for yourself the friendly professionalism of the BEST WESTERN PLUS Northwind Inn & Suites.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Tigard High School
- 11.00 mile(s) from Family Fun Center
- 13.00 mile(s) from Oregon Zoo
- 13.00 mile(s) from Chinese Garden, Home of hundreds of rare unusual plants
- 14.00 mile(s) from Japaese Garden, 5.5 acres of formal garden styles
- 23.00 mile(s) from Evergreen Aviation Museum
- 2.00 mile(s) from John Tigard House, Historic home sight of Tigards forefather
- 2.00 mile(s) from Broadway Rose Theatre, Live Theater combining nationally and locally recognized professionals in extraordinary musicals.
- 12.00 mile(s) from OMSI, with more than 200 hands-on exhibits
- 13.00 mile(s) from Childrens Museum Second
- 14.00 mile(s) from Portland Rose Gardens
- 15.00 mile(s) from downtown Portland attract, such as Keller Auditorium, Chinatown, Pearl District, Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall, Oregon Art Museum, Tom McCall Waterfront Park and lots of shopping.
- 3.00 mile(s) from Tualatin River National Wildlife Refuge, 200species of birds, 50 species of mammals, 25 species of reptiles and amphibians, fish etc.
- 9.00 mile(s) from Ponzi Vineyards, Winery, tasting room and vineyards. Open 11am -5pm daily
- 3.00 mile(s) from Bridgeport Village Shops, Anthropologie, Crate & Barrel, Coldwater Creek & Spa, Tommy Bahama… Regal Cinemas 18 plus IMAX plus many resturantes
- 13.00 mile(s) from Portland Saturday Market, It is nations largest open-air crafts market
- 22.00 mile(s) from Woodburn Company Stores
- 6.00 mile(s) from Washington Square Mall
- 14.00 mile(s) from Lloyd Center shopping mall, Spread over 50 acres, the biggest mall in Oregon
- 1.00 mile(s) from Tualatin High Tech Complex, including Novellus, GE/Interlogix, DPI, JAE Oregon, Raytex/Seocal, Lumber Products
- 12.00 mile(s) from Oregon Health Sciences, known as OHSU
- 15.00 mile(s) from Intel
- 10.00 mile(s) from Legacy Meridian Park Hospital
- 10.00 mile(s) from Nike World Headquarters
- 1.00 mile(s) from King City and Summerfield Golf Courses
- 4.00 mile(s) from Tualatin Community Park
- 1.00 mile(s) from Cook Park
- 5.00 mile(s) from Ibach Park
- 1.00 mile(s) from Tigard
- 4.00 mile(s) from Sherwood
- 8.00 mile(s) from Newberg
- 20.00 mile(s) from Hillsboro
- 30.00 mile(s) from Salem
- 1.00 mile(s) from Tualatin
- 5.00 mile(s) from Beaverton
- 15.00 mile(s) from Portland
- 20.00 mile(s) from Vancouver
- 2.00 mile(s) from Bus & WES rail station Bus stop to transport to this station is 1 block from hotel.
- 13.00 mile(s) from MAX transit station
- 13.00 mile(s) from Amtrak train station
- 22.00 mile(s) from Portland International Ai
- 9 mile(s) from Lewis and Clark Universit
- 14 mile(s) from George Fox University
- 27 mile(s) from Linfield College, McMinnville Oregon
- 10 mile(s) from Portland State
- 18 mile(s) from University of Portland
For Reservations : Click Here