Close to North Carolina beaches, historic Swansboro, the North Carolina Aquarium and more, this Swansboro hotel offers unbeatable value for every stay.
This Swansboro Best Western is also near Camp Lejeune, making it perfect for visiting the Marine Corp base, and area festivals and tournaments can be found around the BEST WESTERN PLUS Silver Creek Inn all year long.
After a day of exploring Swansboro, find comfort and relaxation in one of the BEST WESTERN PLUS Silver Creek Inn’s spacious rooms, each complete with free high-speed Internet access, cable satellite television, refrigerator, microwave and more. Rooms with whirlpool tubs are also available upon request. Other amenities at this Best Western in Swansboro also include a complimentary continental breakfast each morning, an outdoor swimming pool, meeting facilities and guest laundry.
Discover why this Swansboro Best Western is the best hotel in Swansboro for you today. Book now to save! Please note that Management reserves the right to refuse accommodations to anyone under the age of 21, unless accompanied by an adult for the entire duration of the stay. Proof of age may be required upon check-in. Enjoy your stay.
Management reserves the right to refuse to provide accommodation to persons of an age less than 21 unless accompanied overnight by an adult. Proof of legal age may be required at check-in.
- Outdoor pool
- Safe deposit box
- Ice/vending machines
- Free parking
- Truck/RV parking
- Meeting facilities
- Fax services
- Photocopy services
- Interior corridor
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- High-speed Internet access
- Multilingual staff
- Mail services
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Outdoor parking
- Accessible parking spaces and signage (car and van)
- Accessible parking space that is 96-inches wide with an appropriate access aisle
- An accessible route that allows for approaching and entering the hotel
- An accessible lobby entrance door
- Interior routes to public spaces that do not have abrupt level changes
- An accessible reception desk or accessible folding shelf or reception area
- Room signage: 60-inches to sign center above finished floor
- Accessible table in eating area
- The eating area has self-service shelves and dispensing devices within reach range
- Public restrooms accessible
- Accessible business center
- Accessible doors and doorways (at least 32-inches of clear width passage)
- Accessible bathrooms and features, including shower/tub
- Accessible room controls (e.g. HVAC and lighting)
- Accessible clear floor space
- Accessible door viewers lowered to wheelchair height
- Closed-caption televisions
- Visual notification devices for telephones
- Telephones have volume control
- Visual fire alarms
- Adjacent to Cedar Point Grill, grill, 5:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Across the street from Domino’s Pizza, 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 Midnight
- Nearby T & W Oyster Bar, seafood and steaks, 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Nearby The Gourmet Cafe, lunch and dinner
- 1.00 mile(s) from The Flying Bridge, seafood and steak, 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- 1.50 mile(s) from Bull’s Seafood, 11:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- 2.00 mile(s) from Gourmet Cafe, variety, 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- 2.00 mile(s) from Whiteoak Bistro, steak, seafood and Italian, 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- 2.00 mile(s) from Captain Charlie’s, steak and seafood, 11:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- 2.00 mile(s) from Riverside Steak and Seafood, 11:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m
- 1.50 mile(s) from MacDaddys/Golfin Dolphin, Bowling, Sports Bar, Arcade, Mini Golf, Go Carts, Driving Range, Batting Cage
- 2.00 mile(s) from Historic Downtown Swansbo, The Friendly City by the Sea, shopping, memorabilia, handmade items, wines, cheese and historic homes
- 3.00 mile(s) from Croatan National Forest, camping, hiking, kayaking, canoeing and bird watching
- 4.00 mile(s) from Amusement Center, with mini-golf, bumper cars and water slides
- 14.00 mile(s) from Lost Treasure Amusement, Family fun, go-carts, mini golf, bumper boats, arcade and mining train ride
- 16.00 mile(s) from Pine Knoll Shores, A santuary for turtles, birds and trees, nature trails and peaceful and beautiful scenery
- 30.00 mile(s) from Beaufort Waterfront, See the wild horses, experience the legend of Blackbeard, take a ghost walk, watch for dolphins
- 2.00 mile(s) from Hammocks Beach State Park, Kayaking,canoeing,camping,fishing,picnicking,bird watching,swimming and ferry ride to Bear Island
- 3.00 mile(s) from Fishing, fishing piers, surf fishing, charter boats
- 4.00 mile(s) from Emerald Isle, Relaxation is calling at the beautiful Crystal Coast Beaches
- 5.00 mile(s) from Golf, Several 18 hole courses in area
- 15.00 mile(s) from North Carolina Aquarium, Experience the thrill of exploring sunken ships and marine life without getting wet. Great family fun.
- 22.00 mile(s) from Fort Macon State Park, Civil War reenactments on special dates, tours available
- 2.00 mile(s) from Swansboro
- 15.00 mile(s) from Jacksonville
- 20.00 mile(s) from Atlantic Beach
- 22.00 mile(s) from Beaufort
- 48.00 mile(s) from Topsail
- 5.00 mile(s) from Emerald Isle
- 15.00 mile(s) from Pine Knoll Shores
- 20.00 mile(s) from Morehead City
- 30.00 mile(s) from New Bern
- 60.00 mile(s) from Wilmington
- 40.00 mile(s) from Albert J Ellis Airport
- 120 mile(s) from Wilmington International
- 55.00 mile(s) from Craven Regional Airport
- 175 mile(s) from Raleigh Durham International Airport
For Reservations : Click Here