Discover the best of Huntersville at this upscale hotel- minutes from the Huntersville and Twin Lakes Business Parks and Lake Norman.
This Huntersville North Carolina hotel features thoughtfully appointed guest rooms and suites with interior corridors, each fully-equipped with a microwave, refrigerator, wireless high-speed Internet access and cable satellite television. A delicious complimentary hot breakfast is available each morning. This hotel in Huntersville also features an outdoor swimming pool, fitness center and a business center. Pets are welcome with restrictions!
For a convenient location in Huntersville, and minutes away from Charlotte, North Carolina make a reservation at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Huntersville Inn & Suites Near Lake Norman!
- Exercise facilities
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- Complimentary breakfast
- Outdoor pool, seasonal May to October, 9am – 10pm
- Exercise facility,24 hour
- Stationary bike
- Interior corridor
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe deposit box
- Cable or satellite television
- Free wireless Internet available in public areas; Free in-room wireless Internet access; Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms; All guest rooms are hardwired and offer free wireless Internet access; All guest rooms are hardwired for Internet access
- Business center, staffed, high-speed Internet access, wireless
- Printer available
- Fax services
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Computer modem hookups
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy services
- Photocopy machine
- Physically challenged facilities
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Ice/vending machines
- Free parking
- Outdoor parking
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Accessible parking spaces and signage (car and van)
- Accessible parking space that is 96-inches wide with an appropriate access aisle
- An accessible route that allows for approaching and entering the hotel
- An accessible lobby entrance door
- Interior routes to public spaces that do not have abrupt level changes
- An accessible reception desk or accessible folding shelf or reception area
- Room signage: 60-inches to sign center above finished floor
- Accessible table in eating area
- The eating area has self-service shelves and dispensing devices within reach range
- Public restrooms accessible
- Accessible doors and doorways (at least 32-inches of clear width passage)
- Accessible bathrooms and features, including shower/tub
- Accessible room controls (e.g. HVAC and lighting)
- Accessible clear floor space
- Closed-caption televisions
- Telephones have volume control
- Visual fire alarms
- Visual smoke alarms
- Across the street from Waffle House, cafe, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Across the street from Hardee’s, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Across the street from Wendy’s, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 1.00 mile(s) from Lighthouse Seafood, full service, Seafood, open for: lunch, dinner
- 1.00 mile(s) from Romanellas, full service, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner, delivery service available
- 1.00 mile(s) from Killingtons, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 1.00 mile(s) from Bojangles, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 1.00 mile(s) from Dunkin Donuts, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 3.00 mile(s) from Launica Mexican, full service, Mexican, open for: lunch, dinner
- 1.35 mile(s) from Joe Gibbs Racing
- 1.50 mile(s) from Discovery Place Kids, Children’s Museum
- 25.18 mile(s) from Cedar Point Carowinds, Amusement Park
- 14.38 mile(s) from Bank of America Stadium
- 15.58 mile(s) from Time Warner Arena, home to the Charlotte Bobcats NBA Team and ECHL’s Charlotte Checkers.
- 3.00 mile(s) from Birkdale Village & Golf, Shopping Center and Birkdale Golf Course
- 6.02 mile(s) from Metrolina Expo Center, Charlotte’s largest and most versatile event facilities. Home to antique, and gun and knife shows.
- 6.17 mile(s) from Michael Waltrip Racing
- 15.55 mile(s) from Charlotte Motor Speedway
- 3.73 mile(s) from Birkdale Village
- 13.70 mile(s) from Concord Mills
- 5.16 mile(s) from Northlake Mall
- 1.00 mile(s) from Presbyterian Hospital
- 3.00 mile(s) from The Park – Huntersville
- 6.39 mile(s) from Mc Guire Nuclear Station
- 10.00 mile(s) from Lowes Corporate Office
- 3.00 mile(s) from GE Polymerland
- 3.78 mile(s) from Newell Rubbermaid
- 10.00 mile(s) from Ingersoll-Rand Company
- 2.32 mile(s) from North Cross Lanes, family entertainment center with bowling, video games, laser tag, and pool tables.
- 5.10 mile(s) from Blythe Landing, a 26 acre park with picnic areas, sand volleyball courts, and playground. Also includes boat launches, piers, and Dockside Cafe.
- 6.75 mile(s) from Ramsey Creek Park, a 46 acre waterfront park has boat launches and docks, fishing pier, nature trail, picnic shelters, sunning beach, and playgrounds.
- 3.78 mile(s) from Birkdale Golf Course, open to the public, 18-hole, par 72 course, pro shop, and driving range.
- 6.39 mile(s) from The Energy Explorium, interactive exhibits that are educational and fun. Also features a nature trail, butterfly garden and picnic shelter.
- 7.41 mile(s) from Jetton Park, a 106 acre park on Lake Norman with walking trails, tennis courts, sunning beach, picnic areas, with bicycle rental shop.
- 17.00 mile(s) from Charlotte-Douglas International Airport
- 87.00 mile(s) from Piedmont Triad Airport
- 8.33 mile(s) from Davidson College, four year liberal arts college
- 13.29 mile(s) from UNC Charlotte, four year university. Part of UNC System
- 15.27 mile(s) from Central Piedmont College, two year community college
- 15.40 mile(s) from NASCAR Tech Institute, automotive technician training
For Reservations : Click Here