If you’re here to visit the Adirondacks, our Plattsburgh hotel has everything you need to make your stay special.
Shopping is top-notch since we’re directly adjacent to Champlain Centre Mall and within walking distance to other shopping destinations. You’ll enjoy all the conveniences of home, whether you’re here for business, pleasure or passing through.
Enjoy our large, indoor heated pool with poolside rooms, or indulge in the many outdoor sports available in the area such as skiing, bicycling, boating, golf and fishing. Plattsburgh hosts many professional bass fishing tournaments and anglers are always welcome. You will find the wine trail and many local vineyards nearby and a day of tasting might be just what you need to kick off your vacation. Visit the Ausable Chasm for nature trails, rafting and climbing if an adrenaline rush is more your speed.
We also welcome all of our Canadian friends visiting the area for shopping, dining or just a quick getaway.
Our central location makes an easy commute for business travelers. Our corporate guests love our discounted rates and spacious newly renovated rooms. We work closely with , SUNY Plattsburgh ,Bombardier, NOVA Bus and CVPH to welcome their employees and visitors.
Groups are always welcome. Weddings, family reunions or sports teams enjoy our inviting indoor pool, group rates and full hot breakfast. Our front desk is staffed 24-hours a day and ready to assist with any request.
Reserve your room at the BEST WESTERN PLUS The Inn at Smithfield today and be close to it all! Enjoy your stay.
- Exercise facilities
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Ground Round Restaurant, on-site
- Complimentary breakfast
- Indoor pool Heated
- Physically challenged rooms/facilities available
- Bathtub seat available
- Rails in bathroom available
- Raised toilet with grab bars available
- Safety bar in shower available
- Walk-in shower available
- Emergency alerting lighting
- Extra wide doors in bathrooms
- Lowered vanity areas
- Property meets ADA of 1990 (US hotels only)
- Accessible parking spaces and signage (car and van)
- Accessible parking space that is 96-inches wide with an appropriate access aisle
- An accessible route that allows for approaching and entering the hotel
- An accessible lobby entrance door
- Interior routes to public spaces that do not have abrupt level changes
- An accessible reception desk or accessible folding shelf or reception area
- Room signage: 60-inches to sign center above finished floor
- Accessible table in eating area
- The eating area has self-service shelves and dispensing devices within reach range
- Public restrooms accessible
- Accessible doors and doorways (at least 32-inches of clear width passage)
- Accessible bathrooms and features, including shower/tub
- Accessible room controls (e.g. HVAC and lighting)
- Accessible clear floor space
- Closed-caption televisions
- Visual notification devices for door knocks
- Visual notification devices for telephones
- Telephones have volume control
- Visual fire alarms
- Visual smoke alarms
- Evening Reception on Tuesdays from 5 p.m. until 6:30 p.m.
- 2.00 mile(s) from Irises Cafe & Wine Bar, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner, fine dining
- 99 Pub and Restaurant, on premises, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner, 11:30 a.m. – 10:00 p.m. ,Causal
- Ground Round, on premises, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner, 11:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m., causal food and spirits. Food charges on room available, Take out menu available in room.
- Across the street from Applebee’s, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.00 mile(s) from Mangia’s, full service, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner, 12:00 Noon to 11:00 p.m.,
- 1.00 mile(s) from Anthony’s, full service, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner, 12:00 Noon to 11:00 p.m., fine dining
The LaSalle Conference Room is located in a quiet and private area of the hotel, offering 420 square feet of space. Features include a conference table that can comfortably seat 16 people (additional chairs can be used to accommodate 20 people), smartboard technology, a laptop and telephone. Coffee and breakfast services are available. Discounts are available when guest rooms are booked.
Accommodations for lunch and dinner are available next door at our Ground Round Bar & Grill.
- 15.00 mile(s) from Ausable Chasm, nature trails, rock formations and a gorge, rafting, tubing, cable bridge and climbing.
- 5.00 mile(s) from Kent-Delord House Museum, War of 1812, Battle of Plattsburgh and local history museum.
- 7.00 mile(s) from Cumberland Head Beach, beach on Lake Champlain
- 6.00 mile(s) from Imaginarium Children’s Museum, hands-on and interactive
- 0.25 mile(s) from Champlain Centers, major shopping mall featuring Target®, Sears®, Best Buy® and more.
- 3.00 mile(s) from downtown Plattsburgh, small shops and restaurants
- 3.00 mile(s) from Champlain Valley Physicia, a major regional health facility
- 5.00 mile(s) from Georgia-Pacific, paper manufacturing
- 3 mile(s) from swarovski crystal
- 3.00 mile(s) from NOVA Bus, transportation manufacturing
- 5.00 mile(s) from Bombardier, transportation and manufacturing company
- 15.00 mile(s) from Ausable Chasm, stunning river gorge with over two miles of hiking trails as well as river rafting and tubing
- 35.00 mile(s) from Burlington, Vermont, vibrant downtown, shopping, museums, dining
- 45.00 mile(s) from Lake Placid, outdoor recreation, skiing, quaint village setting, shopping, dining.
- 60.00 mile(s) from Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- 50.00 mile(s) from Saranac Lake, small Adironack Village, outdoor recreation, scenic views
- 1.00 mile(s) from Greyhound Bus Station, shuttle operates from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. for registered guests of the hotel.
- 3.00 mile(s) from Amtrak Train Station, shuttle operates from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. for registered guests of the hotel.
- 30.00 mile(s) from Burlington, Vermont
- 2.00 mile(s) from Plattsburgh
- 5 mile(s) from Plattsburgh International, The shuttle is available to registered guests arriving or departing from Plattsburgh International Airport, the bus or train station. It does not operate as an employee shuttle for airline or airport employees.
- 34.00 mile(s) from Burlington International Airport
- 2.00 mile(s) from SUNY Plattsburgh, SUNY Plattsburgh is a residential campus, located in a small city. SUNY Plattsburgh at Queensbury is a branch campus, offering selected undergraduate and graduate programs. Both campuses are walkable, safe, and scenic. •College Type: Four-year, public comprehensive college •Undergraduate Enrollment: 5,639 •Graduate Enrollment: 412 •International Enrollment: 355 •Countries Represented: 64 •Average Class Size: 22 •Student-to-Faculty Ratio: 16:1
- 15.00 mile(s) from Clinton Community College, Clinton is a comprehensive community college that offers a variety of academic programs. A hundred years ago, the George Moore Academic and Administrative Building was the historic Hotel Champlain. The breathtaking views of Lake Champlain, New York’s Adirondack Mountains and the Green Mountains of Vermont made this site a destination for Presidents, captains of industry and other celebrities. Today, our students, faculty and staff enjoy those same views
For Reservations : Click Here