Conveniently located near shopping, restaurants, and golf courses, the BEST WESTERN PLUS The Four Corners Inn has something for everyone.
Located off Highway 516 in the San Juan River Valley, our Farmington hotel near Navajo Lake State Park offers easy access to the incredible natural attractions and historical sites of the area.
Browse the brand-name stores across the street from our Farmington hotel at Animas Valley Mall, or head to the shops in downtown Farmington. Trek into the Bisti/De-Na-Zin Wilderness to see incredible rock formations, spires and fossil beds, or visit the Native American historical sites along the Canyon Loop Drive in Chaco Culture National Historical Park. Stand on the point where Utah, Arizona, New Mexico and Colorado meet at Four Corners Monument. Navajo Lake State Park offers an abundance of outdoor activities, from boating and fishing to wildlife viewing. If you love to golf, play 18 holes at the scenic Pinon Hills Golf Course.
Guests of BEST WESTERN PLUS The Four Corners Inn will enjoy friendly service and deluxe hotel amenities like luxurious pillowtop mattresses, free high-speed Internet access, a complimentary full hot breakfast, and free parking. Guests can also enjoy our indoor heated pool, hot tub, and exercise room.
Several restaurants are just minutes from our Farmington, NM, hotel. Enjoy a convenient meal at Applebee’s®, Chili’s® or Outback Steakhouse®, all within walking distance. Famous Wok serves Chinese food just a short walk away, and Si Senor offers authentic Mexican dishes. Additional options include Los Hermanitos and 3 Rivers Brewery & Eatery. Enjoy your stay.
- Exercise facilities
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- Complimentary breakfast
- Indoor pool, heated
- Hot tub
- Exercise facility, open 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., treadmill, elliptical, stationary bike
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Interior corridor
- 24-hour front desk
- Guest laundry, 24 hours, nominal fee of $3.50
- Express check in
- Express check out
- Late check out, based upon availability
- Safe deposit box, available at the front desk
- Cable or satellite television
- Free wireless high-speed Internet access available in public areas
- Business center, 24 hours, free
- Fax services
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy machine
- Convenience store/Sundry
- Parking for the physically challenged, 24 hours, free
- Ice/vending machines
- Giftshop or newsstand
- Free parking, 24 hours
- Outdoor parking, 24 hours, free
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Physically challenged rooms/facilities available
- Rails in bathrooms available
- Wheelchair accessible available
- Closed-caption TV
- Safety bar in shower available
- Walk-in shower available
- Emergency alerting lighting
- Extra wide doors in bathrooms
- Lowered vanity areas
- Access ramps
- Property meets ADA of 1990 (US hotels only)
- 3 mile(s) from Zebadiahs, Full Service, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, Zebadiah’s Restaurant has something to offer everyone. Steaks, BBQ, 62 item Salad Bar, Mexican Dishes, Burgers, Chicken Fried Steaks, Sandwiches, Chicken Platters, Seafood
- 5 mile(s) from KB Dillons, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 3 mile(s) from Redbrick Pizza Cafe, Cafe, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 2 mile(s) from Si Senor, Full Service, Mexican, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 5 mile(s) from 3 Rivers Brewery & Eatery, Pub, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 5 mile(s) from Mikasa, Full Service, Japanese, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 3 mile(s) from Serious Texas Bar-B-Q®, Full Service, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 2 mile(s) from Olive Garden®, Full Service, Italian, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- Across the street from Outback Steakhouse®, Full Service, Steak House, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- Across the street from Chili’s®, Full Service, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 2 mile(s) from Farmington Museum at Gateway Park, 3041 East Main Street, Farmington, NM. Open Monday – Saturday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Enjoy a wide variety of exhibits relating to the diverse history of Farmington, NM.
- 12 mile(s) from Salmon Ruins, 6131 US Highway 64, Bloomfield, NM. Eleventh century ruins and 19th century homesteads. Investigate replica sweatlodges, tipis, hogans and pithouses.
- 10 mile(s) from Aztec Museum and Pioneer Village, 125 North Main, Aztec, NM. Experience pioneer life in the American West.
- 1 mile(s) from Animas Valley Mall, 4601 E Main, Farmington, NM. Located across the street from the hotel.
- 1 mile(s) from Sam’s Club®, 4500 E Main, Farmington, NM.
- 1 mile(s) from Dillard’s, 4601 E Main, Farmington, NM. Located across the street from the hotel.
For Reservations: Click Here