This newly refurbished New Jersey hotel located near historic attractions and area sights is the place to stay when visiting Morristown, New Jersey
Inside the BEST WESTERN PLUS Morristown Inn, guests will find that each well-appointed and recently renovated room in this boutique-style hotel comes complete with cable satellite television, 42-inch flat-screen TVs and wireless high-speed Internet access.
This downtown Morristown hotel is also 100% smoke-free and meets AHLA green guidelines. The Hotel also provides thoughtful amenities such as, complimentary wine tasting Monday through Wednesday, a local area shuttle, an on-site Caribbean/American restaurant, live jazz music four times per week, daily complimentary breakfast, a fitness center and a steam room.
Getting work done while on the road is easy with this Morristown hotel’s on-site business services as well as ample meeting facilities. Businesses like Pfizer, AT&T, Morristown Memorial Hospital, Verizon, Verizon Wireless and other Fortune 500 companies are close in proximity.
Just outside the BEST WESTERN PLUS Morristown Inn, guests will find plenty to see and do. History buffs will love seeing Washington’s Headquarters, Morristown Town Green and the Fosterfield’s Living Historical Farm. Gourmands will appreciate the local restaurants, shopping and lively downtown nightlife. And families visiting students will love being near Drew University, Farleigh Dickenson University and College of St. Elizabeth. There are also several local catering and wedding halls -like Park Savoy, Bretton Woods and Brooklake Country Club – nearby.
No matter why you’re visiting Morristown, New Jersey, make your trip truly unforgettable and comfortable with a stay at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Morristown Inn.
- Exercise facilities
- 100 % non-smoking including public areas
- Restaurant on-site
- Computer workstation and printer available, in the lobby
- Complimentary breakfast
- Steam room, Sauna
- Exercise facility
- Guest laundry, nominal fee
- Hearing impaired services
- 24-hour front desk
- Ice/vending machines – located at front desk
- Safe deposit box
- Free parking
- Conference services
- Fax services
- Audio/visual equipment
- Interior corridor
- Banquet facilities
- Printer available
- Complimentary wine tasting Monday – Wednesday
- Dry cleaning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Luggage storage area
- High-speed Internet access, wireless
- Gift certificates can make a wonderful gift for visiting family and friends, and can be purchased by contacting our corporate office at 908-286-1500.
- Hibiscus Restaurant on premises, serving lunch and dinner
- Complimentary local shuttle Monday-Friday, within five miles of hotel.
- Complimentary wireless Internet access throughout the hotel
- Accessible parking spaces and signage (car and van)
- Accessible parking space that is 96-inches wide with an appropriate access aisle
- An accessible route that allows for approaching and entering the hotel
- Interior routes to public spaces that do not have abrupt level changes
- An accessible reception desk or accessible folding shelf or reception area
- Room signage: 60-inches to sign center above finished floor
- Accessible table in eating area
- The eating area has self-service shelves and dispensing devices within reach range
- Accessible doors and doorways (at least 32-inches of clear width passage)
- Accessible bathrooms and features, including shower/tub
- Accessible clear floor space
- Closed-caption televisions
- Visual notification devices for door knocks
- Visual notification devices for telephones
- Telephones have volume control
- Visual fire alarms
- Visual smoke alarms
- Hibiscus, on premises, Cafe, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, authentic Caribbean and American cuisine featuring live jazz on Tuesday, Friday and Sunday brunch.
- .5 mile(s) from Dublin Pub, Bar/Lounge, Continental, Open for: dinner, traditional Irish bar restaurant.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Roots Steakhouse, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, upscale and trendy steakhouse.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Sushi Lounge, Bar/Lounge, Japanese, Open for: lunch, dinner, sushi bar and restaurant featuring DJ booth.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Pazzo Pazzo, Bar/Lounge, Italian, Open for: lunch, dinner, contemporary Italian and American cuisine with bar, restaurant and outdoor dining area.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Famished Frog, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, family friendly bar restaurant featuring burgers, sandwiches, salads.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Origins, Bar/Lounge, Thai, Open for: lunch, dinner, French Thai cuisine, BYOB.
The BEST WESTERN PLUS Morristown Inn features four meeting rooms in a quiet, comfortable setting. The Cromwell Room, the largest of the function rooms, connects to the Sheffield Room to accommodate larger parties and the Wheatsheaf Room, which features a large boardroom table, ideal for conferences. Arrangements for food can be made with our off-site caterer. A full line of audio/visual equipment is available through an outside vendor.
- 0.50 mile(s) from Morristown Community Theatre
- 1.00 mile(s) from Mayo Theatre, offering an array of live music, theatrical and comedy shows from top performers.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Morris Museum
- 4.00 mile(s) from Morristown National Historical Park, Washington’s Headquarters (Ford Mansion now a museum) and Jockey Hollow (encampment for the troops)
- 11.00 mile(s) from Edison National Historical Site, Thomas Edison’s home and main laboratory which is now a museum for his inventions
- 20.00 mile(s) from New Jersey Performing Art, world class venue featuring artists such as Alicia Keys, Bob Dylan, Bette Midler, Eddie Vedder, Jennifer Hudson
- 30.00 mile(s) from Ellis Island and the Statue of Liberty
- 1.00 mile(s) from Morristown Town Green
- 1.00 mile(s) from Jockey Hollow, historic attraction featuring Washington’s Headquarters
- 3.00 mile(s) from Fosterfield’s Living Historical Farm
- 5.00 mile(s) from New Jersey Shakespeare Festival, New Jersey’s only classical theater (May-September)
- 13.00 mile(s) from Papermill Playhouse, New Jersey’s official state theater
- 30.00 mile(s) from Liberty Science Center, (interactive exhibits and OmniMax Theater)
- 10.00 mile(s) from Mall at Short Hills, world renowned shopping meca featuring Saks, Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, Bloomingdales
- 15.00 mile(s) from Main Street Chester, dozens of antique and unique small shops in a lovely downtown setting
- 15.00 mile(s) from Shoppes at Union Hill, lifestyle outdoor shopping mall featuring The Loft, Gap, Pier One Imports, J Jill, Children’s Place, Blue Mercury
- 20.00 mile(s) from Rockaway Townsquare Mall, Simon Mall featuring flagship stores – Macy’s, Lord & Taylor, Sears, JC Penny’s.
- 2.00 mile(s) from Frelinghysen Arboredum, one of the largest Horticulture parks in New Jersey
- 30.00 mile(s) from IZOD Center, arena featuring sporting events & Concerts
- 3.00 mile(s) from Madison
- 4.00 mile(s) from Florham Park
- 5.00 mile(s) from East Hanover
- 7.00 mile(s) from Basking Ridge
- 20.00 mile(s) from Newark
- 82.00 mile(s) from Philadelphia, PA
- 4.00 mile(s) from Morris Plains
- 4.00 mile(s) from Whippany
- 6.00 mile(s) from Parsippany
- 8.00 mile(s) from Chatham
- 34.00 mile(s) from New York, NY
Content for the tab Reservations