This BEST WESTERN PLUS Lockport Hotel is a part of Western NY’s historic attractions, located just one mile from the Erie Canal Locks 34 and 35. Business guests as well as couples en route to Niagara Falls choose our Lockport hotel for its hospitality and convenience.
Taking on the Erie Canal Trail Way lures adventure seekers to the area as they start their bike ride along this historic trail to Albany NY and back. Hotel offers the opportunity to sleep, park, & bike. Leave your car with us while spending the week biking the towpath. Coming soon: a high adventure zip line over the canal.
Whether you’re here for a game at Anjo and Little League Baseball Fields, the Niagara County Fairgrounds or have business at Yahoo, Niagara County Courthouse, General Motors, or other business you deserve a Lockport hotel that puts your needs and comforts first.
Located within walking distance to over a dozen sit-down or fast food restaurants, the BEST WESTERN PLUS Lockport Hotel offers a prime location to enjoy a great seafood, steak, Italian, or barbeque meal.
Spacious rooms and pillow top mattresses make guests feel at home. Combined with competitive rates and the friendliest staff, guests come for the brand recognition but return for the top notch service and amenities. Every guest is treated like family here.
Book your room at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Lockport Hotel today.
- Exercise facilities
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- 100 % smoke-free hotel
- Complimentary breakfast
- Indoor pool, heated and open year round 6:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m., daily
- Exercise facility, open from 6:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. includes a scale and cardiovascular equipment
- Weight lifting equipment, multi-gym two person station
- Stationary bike, two
- Treadmill, two
- Interior corridor
- 24-hour front desk
- Guest laundry, same day laundry service can be arranged when dropping the items off at the desk prior to 9:00 a.m. A laundry bag and slip are available in the guest room.
- Laundromat, a coin operated washer and dryer is available for $1.00 each. Detergent is available at the desk.
- Dry cleaning, same day service
- Express check out
- Late check out, upon request
- Safe deposit box, at the front desk, small, complimentary
- Cable or satellite television, 70 plus channels available through Time Warner Cable®
- Free wireless Internet available in public areas; free in-room wireless Internet access; free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms; all guest rooms are hardwired and offer free wireless Internet access; all guest rooms are hardwired for Internet access
- Business Center, 24-hour
- Fax services, at the front desk, for a nominal fee
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy services
- Photocopy machine
- Conference services
- Exhibit services
- Mail services, mail picked up twice daily from front desk
- Meeting facilities, Gold Room (49 feet x 19 feet) 940 square feet. Banquet capacity 64, theater 80 and class room 60 people. Silver Room (48 feet x 60 feet) 797 square feet. Banquet capacity 48, theater 60 and class room 50 people.
- Banquet facilities, Gold Room (49 feet x 19 feet) 940 square feet. Banquet capacity 64, theater 80 and class room 60 people. Silver Room (48 feet x 60 feet) 797 square feet. Banquet capacity 48, theater 60 and class room 50 people.
- Conference facilities, Gold Room (49 feet x 19 feet) 940 square feet. Banquet capacity 64, theater 80, and class room 60 people. Silver Room (48 feet x 60 feet) 797 square feet. Banquet capacity 48, theater 60 and class room 50 people.
- Parking for the physically challenged, 24-hour
- Ice/vending machines, located on the first floor
- Free parking, 24-hour
- Outdoor parking, 24-hour with 200 spaces for cars, two spaces for motor coaches
- Truck/RV parking, 24-hour, one space
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- ATM cash machine
- Rails in bathrooms
- Raised toilet with grab bars available
- Safety bar in shower available
- Walk-in shower available
- Extra wide doors in bathrooms
- Lowered vanity areas
- Property meets ADA of 1990 (US hotels only)
- 0.20 mile(s) from Kalamata Family Restauran, Bar/Lounge, Greek, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 0.30 mile(s) from Denny’s®, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, dinner servings
- 0.30 mile(s) from Pizza Hut®, Bar/Lounge, Italian, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.00 mile(s) from Panera Bread, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.00 mile(s) from Garlock’s Restaurant, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: dinner,
- 1.40 mile(s) from The Fieldstone Country Inn, full service, Seafood, open for: lunch, dinner
- 1.40 mile(s) from One-Eyed Jacks, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner, BBQ
- 1.60 mile(s) from DeFlippo’s, full service, Italian, open for: dinner
- 2.00 mile(s) from Village Eatery Italian Bi, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 2.00 mile(s) from Danny Sheehan’s, full service, Steak House, open for: dinner
- 1.00 mile(s) from Lockport Cave and Underground Boat Ride tour, Daily tours through historic caves that are part of an underground railroad.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Erie Canal Discovery Center, multi-media museum devoted to the Erie Canal, particularly the “flight of five locks.”
- 1.00 mile(s) from Kenan Center, one of Lockport’s architectural treasures that today serves as a regional center of arts, education and recreation.
- 18.00 mile(s) from Medina Railroad Museum, One of the largest freight depot museums in the country.
- 23.00 mile(s) from Martin’s Fantasy Island, with so many rides, shows and attractions, you will spend the day, not a fortune. Don’t forget about the water park!
- 23.00 mile(s) from Old Fort Niagara, active part of the war of 1812 it is a historical spot you cannot afford to miss.
- 32.00 mile(s) from Ralph Wilson Stadium, Home of the National Football League Buffalo Bills.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Lockport Locks & Erie Canal Cruises, take a canal barge cruise through the Niagara Escarpment and Erie Canal.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Labatt Canal Concert Series, join the many great entertainers free of charge every Friday night throughout the summer.
- 5.00 mile(s) from Niagara Wine Trail, a world class wine tasting experience year-round, just minutes from the hotel.
- 21.00 mile(s) from Niagara Power Project – P, 5777 Lewiston Road Lewiston NY 866-NYPA-FUN perched 350 feet above the Niagara River Gorge; take a look into the future of electricity at our solar panel, fuel cell and electric vehicle exhibits. The Power Vista has interactive learning stations that provide a hands-on experience. Turn pedal power into electricity while hitching a ride on our popular bicycle generator. Check out our fiber optic terrain map to better understand how water from the Niagara River is diverted to generate hydroelectricity or take a digital image at our cyberspace photo kiosk and send an email postcard to your friends. We have upped the wattage on fun, so whatever you decide to do at the power vista, you are sure to get a charge out of it.
- 23.00 mile(s) from Niagara Falls, America’s oldest state park and a wonder of the world.
- 28.00 mile(s) from Darien Lake, western New York’s largest amusement park with over 100 rides and attractions.
- 12.00 mile(s) from Eastern Hills Mall, is recognized as one of the premier retail locations in western New York.
- 17.00 mile(s) from Fashion Outlet Mall, western New York’s leading international outlet shopping destination, where you can save up to 75 percent off retail prices everyday.
- 14.00 mile(s) from The Boulevard Mall, with over 100 specialty shops, restaurants and attractions, this mall is western New York’s favorite place to shop, dine and play.
- 20.00 mile(s) from Walden Galleria Mall, the premier shopping center in western New York where you will find an impressive selection of retail stores, services and restaurants to make your shopping experience a truly exceptional one.
- 2.00 mile(s) from Niagra Country Courthouse, 175 Hawley Street Lockport, NY 14094 County Court Phone: 716-439-7148 Fax: 716-439-7157 Supreme Court Justice Hon. Richard C. Kloch, SR. Phone: 716-439-7055 Fax: 716-439-7157
- 3.00 mile(s) from Delphi Harrison Radiator, 200 Upper Mountain Rd, Lockport, NY 14094. Harison Radiator, an early supplier of automotive radiators, was acquired by United Motors in 1916 and then became part of GM in 1918 when GM acquired United Motors. based in Lockport, New York, its business focus expanded from radiators to automotive air conditioning. It became part of Delphi in 1995.
- 4.00 mile(s) from Yahoo Data Center, 5319 Enterprise Drive, Lockport, New York, United States 14094
- 2.50 mile(s) from Eastern Niagara Hospital, Lockport Division 521 East Avenue Lockport, NY 14094 Tel: 716-514-5700
- 5.00 mile(s) from First Niagra Savingsbank, Administrative Center 6950 S Transit Rd Lockport, NY 14095 Services: Walk Up ATM
For Reservations : Click Here