Whether guests are looking for hotels near LaGuardia or hotels in Queens, being surrounded by all the top local destinations is paramount. The home of the Mets is nearby, and baseball season means blocked rooms for fans. Enjoy being close enough to the city, but without the price of staying in the middle of the hustle and bustle. Guests at this Corona hotel are just a 12 minute subway ride into NYC.
Hotels in Corona offer a great location, peace and quiet, as well as very competitive pricing. Looking for hotels near Citifield or other popular sports arenas? This property is a popular choice for the USTA Tennis Association with the US Open Tennis Tournament taking place annually nearby. Guests also take advantage of being near the Queens Zoo and numerous museums. From the New York Hall of Science to the Botanical Gardens, there’s no shortage of sightseeing, shopping and dining in this borough.
Business travelers with Queens Social Security often book extended stays at this Corona hotel for work events. Empire State Development workers are regulars, and the Magellan Aerospace employees take advantage of the impressive and generous continental breakfast served piping hot each morning. From the US Social Security Administration public servants to international travelers, guests regularly compliment the friendliness and knowledge of the staff.
European travelers tend to stay away from the metro cities to save money and be closer to the airport. Sudden flight cancellations often bring guests to this Corona hotel, and the staff is happy to host families visiting local residents from all over the world.
Book your Big Apple
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Complimentary breakfast
- Exercise facility, 24 hours, free
- Stationary bike
- Treadmill Yes
- Interior corridors
- Front desk, 24 hours
- Multilingual staff, English, Spanish, Hindi
- Safe deposit box In room.
- Free wireless internet available in public areas; Free in-room wireless internet access; Free wireless internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms; All guest rooms are hardwired and offer free wireless internet access; All guest rooms are hardwired for internet access
- Business center, 24 hours, free
- Video conferencing
- Mail services. Letters to be mailed can be dropped off by the front desk and then the mail person shall pick them while on routine visits Monday-Friday accept on Federal holidays.
- Meeting facilities
- Hearing impaired services
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible, There are two elevators, one is wheelchair accessible.
- Parking for the physically challenged, 24 hours, first come serve basis
- Ice/vending machines, ice machines on alternate floors however, on the lobby level there is a market.
- Airport car, 0600 to 2200, airport only.
- Free parking, 24 hours, first come serve basis
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Physically challenged rooms/facilities available
- Rails in bathrooms
- Wheelchair accessible available
- Closed-caption TV available
- Raised toilet with grab bars available
- Safety bar in shower available
- Emergency alerting lighting
- Extra wide doors in bathrooms
- Lowered vanity areas
- 0.8 mile(s) from Park Side Restaurant, Full Service, Italian, Open for: lunch, dinner, Long-time destination for old-world red-sauce Italian fare served by tuxedoed waiters.An Italian Landmark in the heart of Corona, Queens, Park Side Restaurant is truly a destination that is worth the trip. After one visit, you will be sure to be back again and again for one the city’s Best Italian restaurants. Bring your appetite and enjoy authentic and always delicious dishes using the freshest ingredients and attention to detail served by professional staff.
- 0.8 mile(s) from Tu Cocina Restaurant Bar, Full Service, Mexican, Open for: lunch, dinner, This is a fantastic place with affordable prices and delicious food.
- 0.9 mile(s) from Rincon Criollo, Full Service, Mediterranean, Open for: lunch, dinner, Family-run spot serving Cuban classics like lechon asado (roasted suckling pig) since 1976.The Rincon Criollo Restaurant is a family business that dates back to the early 1950’s, when the Acosta Brothers opened a restaurant in Santiago de Las Vegas, a small town in Havana just North of the old airport. Rincon Criollo became a favorite destination of celebrities and dignitaries due to its vibrant ambiance, great service and tasty Cuban food that was second to none.
- 1 mile(s) from McFadden’s Restaurant, Full Service, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, Abount McFadden’s Ballpark NY is legendary. McFadden’s Restaurant and Saloon is a 13,000 square foot tavern for crowds seeking an unpretentious party. From bustling pre-games to wild post game revelry, patrons can let loose around our 100 foot island bar, (perfect for dancing on), enjoy all their favorite sports games on over 50 HDTVs, or kick back in our private dining areas. We are not your grandfather’s saloon!
- 1.3 mile(s) from Caridad Restaurant, Full Service, Mediterranean, Open for: lunch, dinner, Authentic Latin American Cuisine.
- 0.2 mile(s) from USTA (Tennis), the United States Open Tennis Championships is a hard court tennis tournament which is the modern version of one of the oldest tennis championships in the world. The U.S. Open tournament starts every year in August and goes until September.
- 0.5 mile(s) from Louis Armstrong Museum, the Louis Armstrong House Museum is a National Historic Landmark and a New York City landmark. The Museum is a member of the American Alliance of Museums, the Association of African American Museums, the Museums Council of New York City, the New York State Museums Association, the National Trust for Historic Preservation, and NYC & Company. The Museum is a constituent of the Kupferberg Center for the Arts at Queens College. Shop at Louis Armstrong House Museum You will find one-of-a-kind Armstrong collectibles including the famed Ambassador CD series and new Print-to-Order images including photos from the Jack Bradley Collection!
- 1.5 mile(s) from Terrace on the Park, Welcome to Terrace On The Park, New York’s most recognizable event venue for over thirty years. Here you will find that every last detail of your event has been planned with unparalleled sophistication — from the vast selection of culinary masterpieces by award winning chef, to our breathtaking views and exquisitely appointed ballrooms.
- 8 mile(s) from downtown NYC
- 0.4 mile(s) from Citi Field, Mets (MLB) stadium. While they haven’t been as successful as their Bronx rivals in recent years, the Mets can certainly be happy about their newish stadium, which opened in 2009. With great sight lines, fun activities for kids and a prodigious selection of food and booze (including Shake Shack and Blue Smoke outposts), even those with the barest interest in the game will enjoy themselves here.
- 1 mile(s) from Flushing Meadows–Corona, give the city’s second-biggest park a day and it’ll show you the world: Its most enduring icon is the Unisphere, the mammoth steel globe created for the 1964 World’s Fair. But there’s also first-rate culture and sports at the New York Hall of Science, Arthur Ashe Stadium and Citi Field (depending on how the Mets are doing). The rolling green fields also encompass a zoo, a boating lake, a skate park, a barbecue area, playfields, and a $66 million aquatic and hockey center.
- 2 mile(s) from New York Hall of Science, the New York Hall of Science is a science museum located in Flushing Meadows-Corona Park in the New York City borough of Queens, in the section of the park that is in Corona.
- 9 mile(s) from Gantry Plaza State Park, besides the spectacular views of Manhattan and the East River, this 12-acre Long Island City spot boasts an interesting piece of history. The manicured waterfront stretch is built around restored gantries, which were formerly used for loading and unloading barges. Families can also check out basketball courts and fishing pier.
- 2.3 mile(s) from Queens Center, From fresh new looks to classic styles, our stores have it all. Check out our directory to find your favorite stores, dining and more.If you’re looking to save big time on your favorite brands and the latest styles, you’ve come to the right place. Find the perfect sale for your style today.Great shopping and dining is just the beginning. Check out our list of events to find the perfect addition to your shopping expedition.
- 2.45 mile(s) from Rego Park Mall, Shopping Mall in Queens.
For Reservations : Click Here