Welcome to BEST WESTERN PLUS Galleria Inn & Suites! At our Cheektowaga hotel, guests are a short drive from the incredible beauty of Niagara Falls.
From shopping to Buffalo Bills Games, there’s no end to the options for guests staying at our Cheektowaga hotel. Take in a Buffalo Sabres hockey team game or one of the many concerts that come to town. Check out Canal Side or Anchor Bar where the chicken wing originated, and get a treat like no other.
The Naval Museum is another popular attraction, especially for vets and service men and women. A number of our guests are here for an event at Canisus College or Buffalo State. SUNY at Buffalo is close to our property, too.
The Aim NationaLease® brings many employees to the area, and our Cheektowaga hotel is the perfect home away from home for business travelers. Workers with the Norfolk Southern Rail Yard count on us because of the mix of quality and affordability. We welcome Nexgen Wireless® business travelers as well as those with the new business in town, Dejero Labs.
Visit the Hamburg Fairgrounds or Coca-Cola® Field to see what’s happening during your trip. The Buffalo Zoo is a family-friendly destination that can’t be missed. From the Flickinger Swim Center to the Buffalo Science Museum, your only challenge is figuring out what to do first. How about a day at the Buffalo Art Gallery followed by an evening of the Buffalo Philharmonic Orchestra®? The Frank Lloyd Wright Martin House Complex is always a favorite, and you’ll be close to Allentown for a fun day trip.
Reserve your BEST WESTERN PLUS Galleria Inn & Suites room now! Enjoy your stay.
- Exercise facilities
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Complimentary breakfast
- Bar, cocktail lounge, Backstage Club, restaurant/lounge, also serving dinner. Open Monday-Sunday from 4:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m.
- Outdoor pool Our seasonal Pool is currently closed for the season from September 3, 2014 until May 30, 2015 provisionally.
- Hot tub
- Exercise facility, 24-hour
- Weight lifting equipment, and stations
- Universal gym
- Stair stepper, elliptical machine
- Stationary bike
- Inter corridor
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundromat, 24 hours, coin operated.
- Express check in
- Express check out
- Late check out, upon request and availability
- Cable or satellite television
- Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Business center
- Fax services
- Computer available
- Computer modem hookups
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Mail services
- Meeting facilities, board room for 8-10 people
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Ice/vending machines, on each floor
- Free parking
- Outdoor parking
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Visit the Backstage Club, restaurant/lounge, also serving dinner. Open Monday-Sunday from 4:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m.
- Property meets ADA of 1990 (US hotels only)
- Accessible parking spaces and signage (car and van)
- Accessible parking space that is 96-inches wide with an appropriate access aisle
- An accessible route that allows for approaching and entering the hotel
- An accessible lobby entrance door
- Interior routes to public spaces that do not have abrupt level changes
- An accessible reception desk or accessible folding shelf or reception area
- Room signage: 60-inches to sign center above finished floor
- Accessible table in eating area
- The eating area has self-service shelves and dispensing devices within reach range
- Public restrooms accessible
- Accessible doors and doorways (at least 32-inches of clear width passage)
- Accessible bathrooms and features, including shower/tub
- Accessible room controls (e.g. HVAC and lighting)
- Closed-caption televisions
- Visual notification devices for door knocks
- Visual notification devices for telephones
- Telephones have volume control
- Visual fire alarms
- Visual smoke alarms
- Backstage Pub, on premises, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: dinner, Open Monday-Sunday 4pm to 12am. Including banquet space for up to 100 people.
- 0.40 mile(s) from Potts, Bar/Lounge, International, Open for: lunch, dinner, Polish cuisine.
- 0.60 mile(s) from Anchor Bar, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, home of the original Buffalo Wings.
- 2.00 mile(s) from Fontana’s, Bar/Lounge, Italian, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 2.50 mile(s) from Bravo, Bar/Lounge, Italian, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 2.50 mile(s) from Olive Garden®, Bar/Lounge, Italian, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 2.50 mile(s) from Melting Pot, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 2.50 mile(s) from Jack Astros, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 4.00 mile(s) from The Chop House, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 5.00 mile(s) from Chef’s, Bar/Lounge, Italian, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 5.00 mile(s) from Pearl Street Brewery, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, walking distance to HSBC Arena.
- 5.00 mile(s) from City Grill, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, walking distance to HSBC Arena.
- 5.70 mile(s) from Miss Buffalo, Boat tour of Erie Lake and Erie Canal locks (seasonal)
- 7.20 mile(s) from Allentown, Night life
- 10.10 mile(s) from Al-bright Knox, art museum
- 11.90 mile(s) from Buffalo Zoo
- 14.00 mile(s) from Niagara Aquarium
- 17.10 mile(s) from Buffalo Museum of Science
- 24.70 mile(s) from Cave of the Winds, Niagara Falls cave
- 24.80 mile(s) from Darien Lake, amusement park
- 27.00 mile(s) from Niagara Falls, one of the seven wonders of the world
- 6.60 mile(s) from Chippewa Street, Night life
- 7.20 mile(s) from Klienhans Music Hall
- 11.00 mile(s) from Forest Lawn Cemetery, public tours of 269 acre 1800’s to present cemetery.
- 13.50 mile(s) from Ralph Wilson Stadium, Buffalo Bills football stadium
- 14.10 mile(s) from Hamburg Fairgrounds Casin, slots only. For horse racing check schedule.
- 17.10 mile(s) from Fantasy Island, amusement park
- 24.80 mile(s) from Seneca Niagara Casino, table games & slots
- 26.30 mile(s) from Clifton Hill, attractions and nightlife Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada
- 2.50 mile(s) from Galleria Mall, retail stores
- 5.10 mile(s) from Southgate Plaza, retail stores
- 5.90 mile(s) from Northtown Plaza, retail stores
- 8.40 mile(s) from Eastern Hills, retail stores
- 23.50 mile(s) from Prime Outlet Mall, retail stores
- 5.10 mile(s) from Quaker Crossings Plaza, retail store
- 5.90 mile(s) from Tony Walker Plaza, retail stores
- 7.60 mile(s) from The Orchard, upscale retail outlets
- 8.70 mile(s) from McKinley Mall, retail stores
For Reservations : Click Here