Be our guest at the brand new BEST WESTERN PLUS Downtown Tulsa/Route 66 Hotel! We are conveniently located in vibrant Downtown Tulsa, just across the street from OSU Medical Center, BOK Center, & the Cox Business® Center. Our modern atmosphere with friendly staff will quickly become your home away from home.
All of the biggest draws of the city are right at your doorstep. Take a run on the Oklahoma River Trails, catch a Tulsa Drillers® minor league baseball game at the ONEOK Field, or drop in for a concert at the world class BOK Center. The nearby Brady Arts & Blue Dome Districts offer a large variety of museums, bars, dining, & an extraordinary music scene.
Today’s savvy business traveler demands more from their stay, and we’re ready to make sure you’re equipped with everything you need. Free Internet access, 24-hour business center, board room and meeting spaces at this Tulsa hotel will ensure a productive trip. Never be late to your next meeting! Our hotel is also located within minutes of the federal & county courthouses, municipal offices, and major corporations such as The Williams® Companies, Bank of Oklahoma, & ONEOK.
Guests will find spacious and well-appointed rooms offering HD cable television with HBO®, high-speed Internet access, a microwave and refrigerator. Whether you’re traveling for business or pleasure, it’s important to start your morning off right. Enjoy a complimentary full breakfast featuring hot waffles, eggs and sausage, pastries, fruits and 100% Arabica coffee.
Book your next room at BEST WESTERN PLUS Downtown Tulsa/Route 66 Hotel. Enjoy your stay!
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Complimentary breakfast
- Exercise facility
- Weight lifting equipment
- Universal gym
- Stationary bike
- Interior corridors
- Multilingual staff, speaks English and Spanish
- Express check in
- Express check out
- Late check out
- Safe deposit box
- Cable or satellite television
- Free wireless internet available in public areas; Free in-room wireless internet access; Free wireless internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms; All guest rooms are hardwired and offer free wireless internet access; All guest rooms are hardwired for internet access
- Business center, 24 hours, free
- Audio/visual equipment and services
- Video conferencing
- Meeting facilities. Executive style boardroom can accommodate up to 15 people. Classroom style meeting space can accommodate up to 30 people. Rooms are equipped with lecterns and LED flat screen televisions, Wi-Fi access and video conferencing capabilities.
- Convenience store/Sundry, items available in the lobby 24 hours
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Parking for the physically challenged, 8.00 USD fee per vehicle per night
- Outdoor parking, 8.00 USD fee per vehicle per night
- Garage parking, 8.00 USD fee per vehicle per night
- Paid parking, 8.00 USD fee per vehicle per night
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Physically challenged rooms/facilities available Physically challenged suites and standard rooms are available.
- Bathtub seat available
- Rails in bathroom available
- Wheelchair accessible available
- Closed-caption TV
- Raised toilet with grab bars available
- Visual alarm
- Safety bar in shower
- Walk-in shower available
- Emergency alerting lighting
- Extra wide doors in bathrooms
- Lowered vanity areas
- Access ramps
- Property meets ADA of 1990 (US hotels only)
- Adjacent to Baxter’s Interurban Grill, Full Service, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, Baxter’s has a quiet, casual and relaxing atmosphere but also is a place to have fun while enjoying a great meal! Your tastes will be delighted by our menu featuring a variety of American cuisine, traditional fare and signature dishes expertly prepared from our chefs’ own favorites. Join us for lunch, dinner and special events. You can count on Baxter’s Interurban Grill for personal service with every occasion.
- 6 block(s) from Ti Amo, Full Service, Italian, Open for: lunch, dinner, Homestyle Italian flavors of Italy and the Mediterranean in an elegant, hospitable atmosphere.
- 8 block(s) from Elote Cafe & Catering, Full Service, Mexican, Open for: lunch, dinner, Mexican outfit known for area-sourced ingredients, organic meats, many tequilas & green practices.
- 7 block(s) from The Vault Restaurant, Full Service, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, Classic American fare and craft cocktails in a mid-century modern setting.
- 9 block(s) from Deco Deli and Market, Deli, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch,
- 6 block(s) from Ron’s Hamburgers & Chili, Fast Food, American, Open for: lunch,
- 1 block(s) from BOK Center
- 1 mile(s) from Cains Ballroom
- 1 mile(s) from Brady Theater
- 9 mile(s) from Tulsa Zoo
- 1 block(s) from Cox Business Center
- 1 mile(s) from Woody Guthrie Center
- 14 mile(s) from Oklahoma Aquarium
- 5 mile(s) from Tulsa Fairgrounds
- 1.5 mile(s) from Dwelling Spaces, Dwelling Spaces is a REALLY FUN and unique gift shop located in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Opened in August of 2006 in downtown Tulsa’s Blue Dome District. Guaranteed to find 1 of a kind items that will make you smile. We also have a coffee shop located inside the shop called Joebot’s Coffee Bar where we serve Topeca coffee.
- 6.5 mile(s) from Tulsa Promenade, Tulsa Promenade is one of the premier destinations in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Our shopping and entertainment venue is home to Dillard’s, Macy’s, JCPenney, Hollywood Theaters, Aéropostale, The Buckle, Charlotte Russe, Hot Topic, Express and other popular retailers. Tulsa Promenade is conveniently located next to The University of Oklahoma and approximately 2 miles south of the Expo Square, State Fairgrounds and several hotels, all of which provide shuttle service for shoppers.
- 7 mile(s) from Tulsa Hills Shopping, The Tulsa Hills Shopping Center is in the Tulsa Hills District which spans from Highway 244 to the Creek Turnpike west of the Arkansas River which includes lodging, living, medical facilities, recreation, churches, shopping and dining opportunities.
- 3 mile(s) from Utica Square, Utica Square is an upscale outdoor shopping center located in Tulsa, Oklahoma. The center is anchored by locally-owned department store Miss Jackson’s (which first opened in downtown Tulsa in 1910 and moved to Utica Square in 1965), and a branch of the Saks Fifth Avenue chain. The shopping center features a number of smaller, mostly independent shops.
- 11 mile(s) from Woodland Hills Mall, Woodland Hills Mall is a 2-level, 1 plus million square-foot, super regional shopping center anchored by Dillard’s, ,jcpenneys, Macy’s and Sears. The center features more than 165 fine stores, including over 80 stores you won’t find anywhere else in Tulsa. Among Woodland Hills Mall’s amenities are a carousel, a children’s play area, a glass elevator and a food court with selections to suit everyone’s tastes. We look forward to seeing you on your next shopping outing!
- 9 mile(s) from BOK Financial Corporation
- 8 block(s) from Williams Companies
- 7 mile(s) from ONEOK
- 7 block(s) from ONE Gas
- 1 mile(s) from Guthrie Green, an urban park and entertainment space in the heart of Tulsa’s Brady Arts District, resides on the square block between Brady & Cameron and Boston Avenue & MLK Boulevard. Enjoy concerts, movies, fitness classes, food trucks, and much more at Guthrie Green. All events are free and open to the public!
- 2 mile(s) from ONEOK Field, is a baseball park in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Located in the historic Greenwood district adjacent to downtown Tulsa, it is the home of the Tulsa Drillers of the AA Texas League.
- 4 mile(s) from River Parks, is a riverside network of trails, picnic areas & outdoor art with bicycling, kayaking, rowing & fishing.
- 1.5 mile(s) from Centennial Park, multi-use park offering water play areas, athletic fields, hiking trails, picnic sites & a dog park.
- 1.4 mile(s) from Dust Bowl Lanes & Lounge, is an eight-lane bowling alley in the heart of Tulsa’s Blue Dome District. The 8,000 square foot facility, which includes a lounge, full-service bar, patio and private VIP room with two lanes, is a retro-inspired tribute to the classic bowling alleys of the 1970’s.
- 14 mile(s) from Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
- 12 mile(s) from Jenks, Oklahoma
- 108 mile(s) from Oklahoma city, Oklahoma
- 114 mile(s) from Fayetteville, Arkansas
- 17 mile(s) from Bixby, Oklahoma
- 62 mile(s) from Stillwater
- 114 mile(s) from Joplin, Missouri
- 10 mile(s) from Tulsa International Airport
- 9 mile(s) from RL Jones Jr Airport
- 106 mile(s) from Oklahoma City, OK (OKC) Amtrak Station Building (with waiting room) 100 South E.K. Gaylord Boulevard Oklahoma City, OK 73102
- 115 mile(s) from Will Rogers World Airport
- .1 mile(s) from Bus Stop
- 1 block(s) from OSU Medical Center, Oklahoma State University Medical Center is a teaching hospital with medical clinics located in Tulsa, Oklahoma. OSU medical center operates a large number of osteopathic residency and fellowship programs.
- 3.2 mile(s) from University of Tulsa, The University of Tulsa (TU) is a private university located in Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States. The university offers programs in petroleum engineering, English, computer science, natural sciences, Clinical and Industrial/Organizational Psychology, and engineering disciplines.
- 1 mile(s) from TCC Metro Campus, Tulsa Community College. Conveniently located if you’re already working downtown, “Metro” offers an incredible variety of courses including computer, health sciences and international language programs. The Campus is also home to the College’s Nursing and Allied Health Programs, as well as TCC’s Dental Hygiene Clinic.
- 7 mile(s) from U of Oklahoma – Tulsa, OU-Tulsa offers more than 30 undergraduate and graduate degrees and with night and weekend classes, a faculty committed to student success, and a campus in the heart of the city, you’ll find what you need, all without leaving Tulsa. OU-Tulsa offers the following wide selection of medical, graduate and undergraduate degree programs at the Schusterman Center:
For Reservations : Click Here