If guests want a touch of nostalgia, the Lucy Desi Museum is just a few minutes away from our comfortable, clean Jamestown hotel.
Our downtown location puts you within walking distance of the Lucy Desi Museum and many other attractions. We’re the closest hotel to the Jamestown Savings Bank Ice Arena. Whether guests are in the mood for fine dining, shopping or exploring historical Jamestown, many of the most popular attractions are walkable.
Hockey tournaments, the Lucy Birthday Festival and local ice skating competitions all draw travelers to our Jamestown hotel. When a big event is going on, you want to make sure you can easily walk around town and not worry about parking. We’re also close to Chautauqua Lake for fishing tournaments.
Refrigerators are in all of our rooms, which make longer stays pleasant. If you’re in town for a wedding, sporting event or other special occasion, group rates are available. Business travelers especially enjoy the amenities of our Jamestown hotel, like our famous free continental breakfast that features eggs, pastries, fruits and other breakfast favorites every morning.
Some of our repeat business guests are service men and women in town for the nearby Army Reserve Center. We’re across the street from Recruiters, and several companies are within walking distance to our Jamestown hotel. Special rates are available to most businesses in the area.
Reserve your quiet, cozy room at BEST WESTERN PLUS Downtown Jamestown today! Enjoy your stay.
- Exercise facilities
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Indoor pool, heated
- Exercise facility open from 5:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. free
- Meeting facilities
- Laundry/valet nominal fee, 8 a.m. – 8:30 p.m.
- Dry cleaning
- Safe deposit box
- Ice/vending machines
- Business center in lobby
- Computer available
- Fax services
- Photocopy services
- Photocopy machine
- Fax machine
- Interior corridor
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check out
- Late check out nominal fee
- Free wireless Internet available in public areas. All guest rooms are hardwired for Internet access, high-speed Internet access
- Mail services at Front Desk
- Air-conditioning in public areas
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Free newspaper
- Accessible parking spaces and signage (car and van)
- Accessible parking space that is 96-inches wide with an appropriate access aisle
- An accessible route that allows for approaching and entering the hotel
- An accessible lobby entrance door
- Interior routes to public spaces that do not have abrupt level changes
- An accessible reception desk or accessible folding shelf or reception area
- Room signage: 60-inches to sign center above finished floor
- Accessible table in eating area
- The eating area has self-service shelves and dispensing devices within reach range
- Public restrooms accessible
- Accessible doors and doorways (at least 32-inches of clear width passage)
- Accessible bathrooms and features, including shower/tub
- Accessible room controls (e.g. HVAC and lighting)
- Accessible clear floor space
- Closed-caption televisions
- Visual notification devices for door knocks
- Visual notification devices for telephones
- Telephones have volume control
- Visual fire alarms
- Visual smoke alarms
- 0.10 mile(s) from Cherry Lounge
- 0.10 mile(s) from Showbucks, bar/lounge, open Tuesday through Thursday from 6:00 p.m. to 12:00 Midnight and Friday and Saturday from 4:00 p.m. to 2:00 a.m.
- 0.20 mile(s) from McDuff’s Restaurant, fine dining, open Monday through Saturday from 5:30 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- 0.20 mile(s) from Friendly’s Restaurant, full service, open from 6:30 a.m. to 12:00 Noon
- 0.75 mile(s) from Ruby Tuesday, Lake Wood, family dining, open from 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- 2.00 mile(s) from Applebee’s®, full service, open from 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- 2.00 mile(s) from Red Lobster®, Lake Wood, full service, open from 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- 0.10 mile(s) from Jamestown Savings Bank Ice Arena , (hockey, ice skating)
- 12.00 mile(s) from Jamestown Audubon Nature Center
- 15.00 mile(s) from Midway Park, amusement park
- 0.15 mile(s) from Desilu Playhouse Museum, childhood home of Lucille Ball from “I Love Lucy”
- 15.00 mile(s) from Chautauqua Insititution
- 25.00 mile(s) from Salmanca Casino , gambling
- 3.00 mile(s) from Kmart®
- 3.20 mile(s) from Walmart®
- 3.00 mile(s) from Home Depot®
- 3.50 mile(s) from Chautauqua Mall
- 0.40 mile(s) from Reg Lenna Civic Center
- 2.00 mile(s) from Sunset Valley, golf course
- 15.00 mile(s) from snowmobiling
- 20.00 mile(s) from Cockaigne Ski Resort
- 25.00 mile(s) from Peek & Peek Ski Resort
- 50.00 mile(s) from rafting
- 4.00 mile(s) from Chautauqua Lake , fishing, sailing/boating
- 20.00 mile(s) from Holimont Ski Resort
- 25.00 mile(s) from Alleghany State Park
- 35.00 mile(s) from Holiday Valley Ski Resort
For Reservations : Click Here